Any news on

Username: Polie13

Post Number: 8
hey guys
any news on the adult channels for fortrec star?
just wondering

Bronze Member
Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 26
no jeff nothing yet....they found some cracks but they went down..for the adult channels.....

LK
Unregistered guest
Fortec or Pansat or any FTA receiver has nothing to do with receiving any signal or channels..dah!...any receiver will get any satellite or channels,if the dish LNB's are aligned correctly and the channels are not encrypted such as with nagra2 (which the adult channels are)...of course U would know that already if U could R e a d !

There are numerous threads here that tell U which channels are already nag2 which U cannot get unless u subscribe..also tells U which channels are going to Nag2 and when...just R E A D it!

Post Number: 9
jeez.
i get the point U are trying to tell me

LK
Unregistered guest
Maybe this will wake U up!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132452.html

Post Number: 10
ok new question :-)
is there a channel list for fortrec star?
cause mine doesnt have one for some reason, and so i dont get yelled at.
i used the search and couldnt find anything
help please?

LK
Unregistered guest
Channel lists are NOT made for any specific receiver!...they apply to all receivers!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
can u just give me a channel list for what ever it is..
im not sure what to say, but all i know is ppv
channels are in the 300's
and playboye is 298

Unregistered guest
dont worry Jeff....LK is on the rag and need to change his tampon..that is why he has been so grouchy lately...thank god he only bleeds once a month...ROTF

Unregistered guest
he has big round balls

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
can someone just tell me the channels please

LK
Unregistered guest
Jeff...go to any Dss recommended site and download a channel list pal...what don't U understand!...channel lists are just files that people make up from their own receivers after doing scans and then saving and editing certain specific wanted channels..

BTW...what do U need a channel list for?...do a satscan or blind scan, autoscan!...go do some R E A D I NG before U ask more dumb questions..U have much reasding to do..suggest U get a new hobby ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ok, im 14... happy?
im in english regular not honors, and i dont know the difference betwenn a noun and an adjective, and im not joking.
so can u just do one more thing for me?
where can i find a dss recommended site with a channel list i can download?

LK
Unregistered guest
here Jeff..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137728.html

LK
Unregistered guest
here Jeff..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137728.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thank you :-)

yes free dave tv
Unregistered guest
U might want to check www.privatesoftware.com
the fix is out well a sub fix and dont listen to lk aka dave mole applebee..aka the truth aka punjaviduh aka dennis aka this guys got more alias than a hooker downtown
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us