Channels

Username: Mssthang268

Post Number: 6
can anyone tell me where in the forums that you can find information on why l'm not getting all the channels for the fortec if you can point me in the right direction l'd be very happy

Post Number: 7
my receiver is one that automatically downloads.

LK
Unregistered guest
No receiver automatically downloads (some have autoroll software installed)...and Fortec is just a brand of FTA,it gets ONLY the channels that U program it for..and why are U asking this?...I've already helped U on many ocassions and guided U to where U need to be reading...NOT ASKING THESE TYPE QUESTIONS!...I don't believe U even own an FTA,because all your questions have been about the 110-119,power scan,Ultimate Fighting,just chit chat crap...I also do not believe U are female "erica"!...I believe U just post and ask dumb things just to chat!...If U were serious U would have resolved ALL the other problems/questions U had and be reading,not asking silly questions here and other forums about "fortec channels"..al7bar.t k to register and read AGAIN!(If U really do own an FTA)

LK
Unregistered guest
eric...also quit double posting please,and here's your answer..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/139126.html

Post Number: 8
thank you lk and yes l'm female, l'm just telling you what the guy told me where l bought the receiver l didn't ask you for the answer l just asked you to point me in the right direction l only had this thing for 4 days, 2 if you count how long it took me to find the signal. my guy told me that l won't have to load the keys so l assumed that it automatically downloaded, and for that sight you gave me al7tbar you have to wait 24hours
so thats what brought me back here to your wonderful sight. you really have issues with thinking that people aren't who they say they are l'm 35 years old to old to play those kind of games with people. so you have a wonderful night. l won't bug you again. Sorry to be a pain.

Post Number: 9
oh and by the way lk l did a powerscan and an antenna scan just like you told me earlier.

eImo
Unregistered guest
erica........please excuse LK........he might seem rude at times but its because he's always been under such intense harassment and defamation from some individuals that hate his guts.
So you're very welcome here and we all love you too.

LK
Unregistered guest
erica..If I was wrong,I apologize

Post Number: 10
thank you elmo and lk l did what you said l went to the other site and they had pictures had my satellitte hooked up all wrong thanks for leading me in the right direction. luv ya

LK
Unregistered guest
erica...maybe U can elaborate what was wrong...(cables,LNB,disque switch etc)...so others can learn from your experience..also maybe provide the link to the pictures also..

BROWN BAG
Unregistered guest
BROWNE it's true U are a pain
U are also a SL-UT arn't U?
U want a boyfriend, Sure U do!
Will SL-UT i have one 4 U, Good ha..
He is black, i know SL-UTS like U don't mind
it at all DO U? didn't thing so!
He has the biggest DIiCK i have ever seen
16 inches long, it looks like a role of tar-paper
and if U ask him nice he will stick it up your
big WHITE PUZZY. U like it ha....
My friends name is "KNEEGROW THE N.I.G.G.E.R.".
Now Browne fu-ck off this sight and don't come
back....I know U won't because KNEEGROW the
N.I.G.G.E.R is the man...they don't come this big
in white.....

LK
Unregistered guest
ignore the jerks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
well this really isn't funny well to you maybe but l only had 1 lnb and the wrong disque. the sight was at http://forums./showthread.php?t=8158
thamks again that was a great sight. oh bye the way brown bag my pus not white its black. lol
thanks again lk. after the dot and before the / you have to put al7bartk you also need to put a period after the r. sorry if its complicated the sight won't let me add it. but l have faith in you lk.

LK
Unregistered guest
TY erica...yes 1 LNB = 1 satellite (not 110 and 119)..and U had a sw21 switch,not a disque switch, correct?..actually No switch needed if 1 LNB..live and learn...glad u like that site...it is a great site..thanks for sharing that info..

http://forums/al7bar.t k/showthread.php?t=8158

Username: Djsercpb

Post Number: 2
i can't get the program guide to work can someone help me to program it on my pansat 2700a

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the 2700 thread..

Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 8
HELLO ANY BODY , IM IN PHILA PA 4 CENALS WAS DISTROED NTV AND CH1 RUSSIAN CHENALS I NEED HELP WITH IT . LK YOU ARE THE MAN help help HELP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us