Need some help, getting over 90% of channels with FTA dish/LNB

fish1
Unregistered guest
Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to this. I just got the receiver/uploaded 269 bin, but it didn't seem to autoroll, i had to enter
new keys. You forum guys are great, your info made so easy so far.

Need some help, getting over 90% of channels with FTA dish/LNB(10750),
but missing some channels like ESPN2, the outdoor channel. I
already read the other posts on missing channels(factory reset/power scan). I have scan option ALL+D, but gives me only extra decrypted channels. Is it because i'm using a standard 10750 lnb instead of having 11250? I was surprised to get so many channels with a FTA dish/10750 lnb. Some extra info. I get HBO/SHOWTIME/PPV.

Thanks!

LK
Unregistered guest
The 269 bin should have autorolled...reload it again..then rescan the satellites and do a reset..

fish1
Unregistered guest
Lk, 269 bin had to load because the code option
was not available with orginal factory bin and i
couldn't get any of those channels before. I will reload and scan then reset and see what happens. I'll let you know. It could be that i'm
not getting good enough signal at those TPs'.

fish1
Unregistered guest
Same results as before, must likely weak signal.

LK
Unregistered guest
If your alignment is tweaked and cables/connectors good then your signal should be all good too...to NOT get a few channels from Dishnet and receive all others is weird,since they are all coming from the same satellites 110-119...unless u are trying to get spot beamed TP's or they are nagra2 encrypted channels.....if your signal strength is over 70% ,U should get all or none..

fish1
Unregistered guest
Must be encrypted then.

fish1
Unregistered guest
I would think if i got that many, i should get the rest.

fish1
Unregistered guest
Actually i'm getting only about 50% channels, the others from LK's post are on Nagra2 encrypted. It's because my standard 10750 LNB is
not getting good enough or no signal for some of the TPs'.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us