Memorial Day

LK
Unregistered guest
I pay honor and tribute to all deceased veterans on this Memorial Day..and salute all veterans and present troops..Thank You all...

Memorial Day was officially proclaimed on 5 May 1868 by General John Logan, national commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, in his General Order No. 11, and was first observed on 30 May 1868, when flowers were placed on the graves of Union and Confederate soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery. The first state to officially recognize the holiday was New York in 1873. By 1890 it was recognized by all of the northern states. The South refused to acknowledge the day, honoring their dead on separate days until after World War I (when the holiday changed from honoring just those who died fighting in the Civil War to honoring Americans who died fighting in any war). It is now celebrated in almost every State on the last Monday in May (passed by Congress with the National Holiday Act of 1971 (P.L. 90 - 363) to ensure a three day weekend for Federal holidays), though several southern states have an additional separate day for honoring the Confederate war dead: January 19 in Texas, April 26 in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi; May 10 in South Carolina; and June 3 (Jefferson Davis' birthday) in Louisiana and Tennessee

leatherneck
Unregistered guest
"Who kept the faith and fought the fight;
The glory theirs, the duty ours."

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN
Unregistered guest
LK and LEATHER-AZZ U are no WAR VETS ------ur JUST ANIMAL VETS cuz u like to MAKE IT WITH HOGS----HAHAHAH DISGUSTING PORKING PERV-ERTS LOW CLASS
thief-a robbers. THE COPS will be putting U LK, AKA Dave the Mole---"also now known as "KNEEGROW" in BIGTIME SLAMMER--- Hope U sleep good tonight U and your "9 MM PIECE UP UR AZZ" buddy-boy.

Anonymous

how low can low get

LK
Unregistered guest
I believe this "Truth" poster should be mandated 2 years military service or mental institution..even a 8 year old kid should show respect and not even post ANYTHING negative in a thread like this..

Mr. BiII
Unregistered guest
Memorial Day, a day when young and old pay respect to those who gave of themselves unselfishly to fight for the freedom we all so love. Please......stop today.......and pay respect.
Ignore the haters.......they're not woth it.....

amomynous
Unregistered guest
who gives a crap about the dumbasses who died in war? i could care less. i guess it's sort of cool there was war, atleast monday is a day off now.

GOD BLESS
Unregistered guest
U SIR ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR COUNTRY AND FELLOW MAN. IF NOT FOR THESE BRAVE MEN AN WOMEN WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR WHAT THEY BELEIVED WAS RIGHT, YOU WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY.GOD BLESS ALL YOU

CANADA SALUTES U AMERICA
Unregistered guest
(LK & BILL)---I agree today with U two, it is
a day to pay respect to our fellow americans and
others around the world who have defended freedom. I'am not a American myself, but I have
family who are americans and have served in the
military and have lost their life fighting the cause. I my self live in CANADA NEWFOUNDLAND,
and we know what it's like to lose love ones.
The price for freedom doesn't come cheap and
America has paid a great price for that freedom.
Not only freedom in your country U have paid the price, but their are many countrys in the
world today who would not be free if it wasn't
for America. My Father served in the second world war and thank God he came back home, if he
didn't I guess I would not be here today. We
had fourteen family members go to war in the last 70 years and only two came home. Not good!
But today I SALUTE America and honor her for all
the brave men and woman who gave of themselves
for the freedon we enjoy today ,("THANK YOU AMERICA AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND
KEEP YOU STRONG").(In the name of the Lord Jesus
Christ A-men.

YOU BOTH NEED HELP
Unregistered guest
will i won't get into it with you LK it won't
serve anypoint but,,,, the way i see it you
and this truth are in the same class "VERY LOW
LIFE PEOPLE YOU TWO ARE" You LK want to mandate
this truth who you say have no respect 'WILL
WHAT ABOUT YOU LK???? are there two seat of rules
one for you and one for the truth? I read on another thread that you sir "THREATEN TO SHOT
SOMEONE IN THE KNEES" And you talk about being
nagative and having no respect sir. I see little
to no difference between you two.=. I don't think
that you two need to go into a MENTAL INSTITUTION
be you both need to see your family doctor.

LK
Unregistered guest
U have made an interesting point..I did NOT make any direct threat to shoot/harm anybody,BUT I did allow myself to become upset by negative statements regarding military veterans and childish prank remarks throughout these forums..I do apologize for that..U are correct,that I have on ocassion lowered myself to the level of some others here and your point is well taken...I appreciate U pointing this out to me..respect is earned and should not be taken for granted..

Again I pay tribute and honor to all deceased veterans and salute all military veterans and personnel on this Memorial Day!

LK
Unregistered guest
U have made an interesting point..I did NOT make any direct threat to shoot/harm anybody,BUT I did allow myself to become upset by negative statements regarding military veterans and childish prank remarks and false allegations towards me, throughout these forums..I do apologize for that..U are correct,that I have on ocassion lowered myself to the level of some others here and your point is well taken...I appreciate U pointing this out to me..respect is earned and should not be taken for granted..

Again I pay tribute and honor to all deceased veterans and salute all military veterans and personnel on this Memorial Day!

GI Joe
Unregistered guest
thats what "having class" is all about

we except your apology
Unregistered guest
Mr. lk I do except your apology and i do believe
that others like me will do the same also.And I
do understand that one can be upset by these
negative people making stupid statements that
have no truth at all. This person who calls themself the truth would not know what the truth
was if it was right in front of their face, they
are twisted and hurt and there is no light in them at all just darkness. Don't ever lower yourself to their level they have nothing, they
will be nothing. With the freedom we have we
can and must be responsible and take our right
place to honor the veterans who gave so much for
us. I thing we all can honor verterans and each
other by not responding to anykind of stuped remarks or dirty language we just go about our
business and act like they did not post anything
and they will go away over time!!!!!Maybe a black
hole.

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
hello my american friends. this Punjavi Da
I am nor american couse I am Pakistani-Canadian
but anyways I want to wish you
a very happy memorial days.
ok bye

NO LOVING AT ALL
Unregistered guest
MR.Punjavi U are not what I call a true
Canadian-I don't believe U for one second.
It is because of people like U sir that we
have lost so many love one. Let me say it this
way the best I know how ok. If canada went to war
I doubt very much that U would fight for this
country! Or on the other hand sir if canade when
to war against Pakistan, What Side Wound U fight
for????I don't thing it would be canade...Prove
me wrong! Another reason I don't trust U sir is
that your so call country is a Muslim religion
which say U people are a peace loving people ("BULL SHIIT)-Your holy book does not teach about
loving others-it say kill all who are not Muslim.
And that is the truth about your so call fukcing
religion. Your founder was nothing more that a
"DRUNK WHO WAS DEMON POSSESSED" This Muhammad
fu-cker went to the Jews and said he was Gods new prophet and they told him to take a walk. Then he went to the Christians and they told him
the same thing fu-ck off. Your so call peace loving Muslim people are killing Christians
around the world today and Jews. Even the country
India could not live with U fu-c-kers, one of the
most peace loving people in the world and U so
called peace loving Muslim even killed them. So
sir U offend me when U call yourself a Canadain
I don't believe it for one second. But on the other hand I do believe in freedom and equality for all and that lets U in. Many have given their
life for this cause and I will not cause shame to their honour, for freedom must work for all people even Muslim "PRIICKS like you who U are a peace loving religion. U sir and all U Muslim
people are in darkness and the true leader of
your religion is your father the DEVIL. For he
is a lie and the father of all lies. So fu-ck off.

LK
Unregistered guest
Many American soldiers and citizens are of Middle East heritage and Muslim religion...just as in WW11, many American citizens and soldiers were of Japanese descent,and look what we did to them with the camps we placed them in...racial,ethnic and religious profiling is unAmerican and one of the things that we are fighting against..it is in itself is undemocratic,unlawful and against the Constitution of the US...

No loving...your views are as bad or the same as the insurgents in the Middle East hating Americans and Canadians...as bad as Hussein killing the Kurds,just because he was a Sunni!....all people to NOT have to be American or Canadian christians to be good and honorable!

LK
Unregistered guest
Many American soldiers and citizens are of Middle East heritage and Muslim religion...just as in WW11, many American citizens and soldiers were of Japanese descent,and look what we did to them with the camps we placed them in...racial,ethnic and religious profiling is unAmerican and one of the things that we are fighting against..it is in itself is undemocratic,unlawful and against the Constitution of the US...

No loving...your views are as bad or the same as the insurgents in the Middle East hating Americans and Canadians...as bad as Hussein killing the Kurds,just because he was a Sunni!....all people do NOT have to be American or Canadian christians to be good and honorable!...never judge a book by its cover..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us