No is not, the later pansat model is 2700A. For more information go to
www.pansatusa.com

JCHG
Unregistered guest
No is not, the later pansat model is 2700A. For more information go to
www.pansatusa.com

nutzcracker
Unregistered guest
NO UR ALL WRONG, IT IS the LASTEST PRODUCT OF PANSAT. CALL THE COMPany DIRECTLY MYSELF.

Anonymous

The New Pansat 3500 is an authentic pansat product.

I purchased mine from http://www.pansat-3500.com

You can program it using a Secure Digital card instead of connecting it to your computer with a cable.

received it in 2 days. Works great!

zirok
Unregistered guest
Hi pansat 3500s you can post firmware for see nagra1 channels? where you find this files?

yes pansat 3500s its official :-) few day its show in pansatusa.com

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk 1500-2300-2500-2700-3500

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've just bought a new 3500S Pansat. However, it's a deception! The blind search future doesnt work fine and it!s not able to find 50% of the transponders. My old Pantec with the 245 autoroll was far better. What's the matter? Anybody knows?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've just bought a new 3500S Pansat. However, it's a deception! The blind search future doesnt work fine and it!s not able to find 50% of the transponders. My old Pantec with the 245 autoroll was far better. What's the matter? Anybody knows?

Unregistered guest
Hello, I just bought my pansat 3500s and I got it all hooked up and connected. I got the channels and menu configured and all. Now, I went reading online and saw that you needed to download a *.bin file in order to view the FREE-AIR channels and others. We downloaded the "x-87bl_110605api_eub_2700.zip" file which was the latest one out. We thought it would work for the 3500S. Once we got it onto the SD card we went ahead and FLASHED the PANSAT 3500S with it and once it completed and rebooted it never turned back on. We tried then just to turn it on after waiting for about 2 min. It showed no picture of a menu niether sound or anything. We have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and everything. Any suggestions on what could cause this and what we can do to fix this problem. Thanks! :-) Im new to this forum and I hope to get to know you all soon. Take Care...

Anonymous

I Just purchased a Pansat 3500S from

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Works great! Got it in 2 days.

tumpy
Unregistered guest
coronaxtra, that is the dumbest thing one can do puttin a 2700 bin on a 3500 and think it is gonna work, i would suggest you put on the original bin back on that box then update to the autoroll 112 bin,
for the original bin go to pansatusa for it....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us