How can i get international channels?

puritel
Unregistered guest
Hi. i have basic service with dish network and I installed 2 dishes(dish 500) With twin LNB.
how can i get international channels With a pansat
2500a?
I know a guy selling Pansat 2500a for $300 with his receiver, it is able to receive international channels with same satellites, but mine can't receive signals.
Actually it receives signals, but keep saying that channel scrambled or bad channles.
can anybody tell me why?
it is because of diffrent seting or my receiver has a problems?
San Fransisco. CA

LK
Unregistered guest
Puritel...quit being an idiot!...I have answered U already and so have others!...READ the thread here ..."Nagra2 and International channels"..

ncunnamed
Unregistered guest
You need to program it because my works man but my [**** you guys know what i mean] is gone but i still everything but i dont know what settalite to catch international im still figuring out.

LK
Unregistered guest
Read here about Dishnet (dish500 etc) and international channels..otherwise U need at least a 30 inch dish and universal or linear LNB's and get the TRUE FTA channels listed at lyngsat.com..maybe the 123W bird..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/138603.html

puritel
Unregistered guest
So L.K, is it better to sell FTA receiver while it still is receiving some channels?
if they move all the channels to Nagra2 , then we can do nothing, but trash it?
Please let me know if it is better to sell it or keep it until they hack nagra2 ang available for free?

LK
Unregistered guest
make a decision yourself..www.nagra.org ...and quit pulling our chains..

Let me ask U...should I put gas in my car or buy smokes first?

I TOLD U SO
Unregistered guest
In your case LK it makes no difference what U
do at all U "ARE WHAT U ARE" in your case U
fellow blow alot of smoke. U and your gang banging pr*icks. Why don't U KL tell us about
the stolen receivers U and kneegrow almost when
down for!!!!!!!!!Who is Dave the mole!!!!!!!
We won't talk about all the other stolen products
U and your gang banging pr*icks ripped of.
So the "POINT" of this post is to let everyone
know who's pulling the fukcing chain "scam-scam
"bang-bang" money grabbing PR*ICKS. People
just read the fukcing message board U don't need a collage degree understand what they all are
about. It's your money, yes your hard earn money that they want!!!!!!!!!!Don't cry when U get burnt, and U WILL.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dude U are high!...what are U talking about?...stolen receivers?...kneegrow and me?...U're trippin dude..have your doctor increase your meds!...or lay off the acid!

Anonymous

...HOLY SH#T what the fck is this guy on? (stolen receivers?...kneegrow and me?)......this guys so far gone he's on his way back...lol

Mr.HIGH
Unregistered guest
I GET HIGH ON KNEEGROWS LOTS OF KNEEGROW.
same as I GET HIGH ON N.I.G.G.E.R.S -C.O.C.K.S
So does my OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wife, she loves it
when she has that big black roll of tarpaper up
her white puzzy while i chew of the N.I.G.G.E.R.S
NUTS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us