Anyoneone out there mastered the loading of a cool 4000pro.

Anonymous

I have all the instructions and understand them ! But for some reason I cannot open the unzipped file ! What am I doing wrong here can someone please give step by step instruction on how to get the STBTool v1.5. window to open on my computer? I have played with this thing for way to many hours! Thank you in advance for all your help! I have read all instructions on winzip! I just do not know where else i can go !

Username: Seadog

Post Number: 1
WHEN U OPEN ZIP FILE HIGHLIGHT THE FILES AND CLICK EXTRACT, THEN SEND IT TO YOUR DESKTOP..SIMPLE..NOW HOOKUP YOUR REC.. AND OPEN DESKTOP ICON THAT SAYS STB LOADING TOOL AND THERE U GO GO

Anonymous

the file should open using winzip, right click, choose extract here

nub too
Unregistered guest
I was able to down load the firmware to the c**lsat, but not able to download channels. Is previous answer my problem also. thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
How To load a CoolSat4000+ & Pro by Thedssguy Revised !

Loading your Coolsat4000+ and Pro
Downloading Firmware
CoolSatPro uses a Straight thru cable Like (pansat) the CoolSat4000 does NOT ! it uses a twisted Null Modem cable RS 232 !

Make sure STB is connected to the computer using Right Cable for your receiver !!

1. Turn STB power ON
2. Open STBTOOL.exe application icon
3. STBTOOL v1.5 screen appear. Firmware page and Download buttom will be selected which is preset
4. Browse and locate COOLSAT4000_124_20050331.stb and Open it
5. Click Auto Detect buttom to verify your computer COM port then click Exit
6. Click Connect then Start. It will take about 1 minute
DO not interupt until download is completed
7. Once you see Vision 1.24 detected click X on the top right

Downing Channels

Make sure STB is connected to the computer using Right Cable for your receiver !!
1. Turn STB power ON
2. Open STBTOOL.exe application icon
3. STBTOOL v1.5 screen appear. Firmware page and Download buttom will be selected which is preset
4. Select Channels page and select Download buttom
5. Browse and locate http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=163

kapok
Unregistered guest
do i need download key file to my receiver
i did as you show firmware and chanel
what shoud i do now to get dishnetwork , it allways show me no audio/video

nub too
Unregistered guest
Is the pro sat supposed to be loaded with a basic channel list. I cannot browse and locate ADD@82<mailto:add82>,97_11022004.NDF I have loaded the 124 bin no problem. The first screen that appears is no channels. thanks in advance on clearing this up.

LK
Unregistered guest
Just add ANY .NDF (cools*at)channel list file that uses the same satellites as U...110-119-82-91 whatever

"Or any other .NDF Channel list that is Matched to your lnb,s) and Open it:"....now do U understand?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us