VCr to Vcr connetion

Anonymous

i want to connect my dvd-vcr to another vcr, so i can record vcr to vcr. I have an kinda of old tv, so i have one of those black box to connect the dvd-vcr to the tv, i have cable connection cord thing, and i have a splitter connection ,
so i need to know how i would connet my dvd-ver (which would be the one where the video would show) and the second vcr would record. :-)
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 670
Your connection explantion leaves quite a bit to be desired, but assuming the "black box" is an rf modulator, use one video cable (typically yellow) and one set of audio cables (typically red and white) and connect them to the output jack of the DVD and to the input jacks of the vcr. Best I can do with the information you (fail to ) provide.

Unregistered guest
i want to hool two vcrs to my cable so as to be able to record from one vcr ro the other. both vcrs are emerson. thanks

Unregistered guest
I need to know how to connect both of my VCR's to record a video tape I need to know how to hook in run the lines in exactly what cords I would need.

Unregistered guest
I need to know how to connect both of my VCR's to record a video tape I need to know how to hook in run the lines in exactly what cords I would need.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us