Help buying - Best Plasma Picture

Username: Badcb

Post Number: 2
I've been told that the Pioneer Elite Plasma's have the best picture quality and that Panisonic's are a close second. Any comments?

I'm trying to decide between the Pioneer Pro1120HD or the Panisonic PANTH 50XV530V.

Also, since I'm going to run this through a Denon 2805 receiver, should I consider just getting the panel versions of these display like the Pioneer PRO-1010.

I'd appreciate any advice from people who have these or have done research on these or other displays before I fork out the $$.
Thanks

Username: Tuacamo

Kansas city, Missouri Usa

Post Number: 2
Charlie: I have just recently purchased the industrial or panel only version of the Panasonic plasma. I have not compare to the Pioneer but the Panasonic's are amazing. The grey and black scaling detail is top notch. Definitely go with the panel only version of whatever model you choose if you are running it through a home theater system/receiver. Why spend the extra bucks on "extras" or "options" that you don't need. I researched for awhile and am very happy with the Panasonic quality. It looks better than if you were there.

jWrigLey
Unregistered guest
i bought a pioneer elite plasma tv from http://www.plasmahouse.com a few years ago, I love it. Would recommend to anyone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us