Need help/guidance on code free dvd player

Username: Asiandvdguy

Post Number: 1
I have been purchasing all my movies off of ebay for a while now. I am a hardcore asian dvd buff and purchase alot of asian dvd's. Well i just found out most of the dvd's i have been purchasing are bootlegs when the people selling the product in their descriptions say it is a retail copy and not bootleg.

it wasn't easy to find out because the dvd's have the same covers basically as the real one also if you know asian dvd's you know sometimes there is a few different versions (japanese,chinese,taiwan,etc) so i figure sometimes it is a different version.

i dont want to go into detail of how i found out but i do not want to purchase bootlegs unless i absolutely cannot watch the dvd (no english subtitles,etc)

i want to support the asian dvd industry and will now start purchasing dvds from legit websites like aznfilms (i think they are legit) but i need a good solid dvd player that will allow me to play any coded dvd (code free).

also it wouldnt hurt to have a ntsc/pal converter built in and progressive scan.

im really tired of being ripped off by people (i bought a 200$ dvd player that said it was region free and it is not.. hell i dont think it is even progressive scan like it said)

im hoping that any experts in here can direct me to a good player that i seek.. im not rich my price range is from 100-350$ preferrably the 200 dollar range.

thank you for any help given.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us