Fortec Ultra now has EPG with autoroll

LK
Unregistered guest
Fortec today just released a working (NTSC) EPG with autoroll bin...it works best with scans rather than channel lists...its posted in the File Share FTA area at dsscommunity.c om....its also located at al7bar.t k in the Download-Fortec area..

Al7bar FTA Ultra_050520_272_api(NTSC).zip
(size: 393.9 KB last modified: 05-22-2005 )
lifetime ultra epg w autoroll

Anonymous

pansat 2700a has epg with autoroll

LK
Unregistered guest
BTW...this new Fortec Ultra EPG with autoroll also works with the Pantec..

LK
Unregistered guest
copy/paste

This is the latest file for Fortec Lifetime Ultra with working EPG

Is slow like the cools*at and pansat 2700a, and like the pansat 2700a works much better with a channel scan then with a channel list. Hit the info button and after a few seconds you know what your watching

Yes! Autoroll still works

I pretty sure I have found out why the channel lists aren't working as good as scans are, I noticed the TID(transponder id) and NID (network id) were all blank on the channel lists, so do this.

For the TID enter the number of the tranponder the channel is on(example 2 for transponder 2) and for the NID enter 4100 on all channels. Save your list, load to the receiver and then your channel list works just as good as a scan, worked great on dido's channel list

NID should be as follows:

110W 4102
119W 4100
91W 256

If you do a blind scan---save your channels----then load the list in G-Tools ,you'll have all the Tp's and channels to work with

I've noticed that with a blind scan, the TID and NID are Blank, but seems to work fine..

G-B
Unregistered guest
could i here what is the latest with the EPG.Is it working ok and why is everyone so quiet about it.

LK
Unregistered guest
The Latest EPG for the Fortec Ultra and the just released yesterday EPG for the Pansat 2500 are NOT getting Rave reviews...many are very disappointed ,and there are volume issues,channel list issues,pix freezing and other issues..the EPG is very slow and won't work with channel lists,must do blind scans,and actually U lose your channel list..and half the PPV's will not come in for many people..
The Pansat 2700 latest EPG is much improved and is faster and has few issues compared to its first recently released EPG...but None of the EPGs compare to the Dreambox,then coolsa*t..

Anonymous

for pansat 2500a with epg:
blacklist X-85BL_050523_248_api(N).bin works and
fortec ultra moded u272a_pan_ir.bin works.

blacklist file advantage is that, when you press the sat button, you can select "echostar package" which lines up and numbers all the channels you just scanned to match the proper dishnet channel number order.

LK
Unregistered guest
Both those EPG files suck IMO..many issues with both,too many to mention here...I believe them to be quickly thrown together and released to BRING up the sales of FTA's..again DSS is a BIG money maker!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us