Need serious help

Anonymous

Am housesitting and have managed to screw up the system. Accidentally deleted "Dishnetwork" within the Nagravision selection. All other providers are there except the one I need and somehow managed deleted. I guess I need to set it up in the "ggg ggg ggg, etc" but require the Provider ID. Not sure if this is what I need to do but require immediate assistance. Many thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
If U want help,then U must ask a specific question...we are NOT going to explain to anyone in ONE post how to setup and program a receiver, especially based on the lack of info U provided..

here's the simple version...apply the factory bin,apply the autoroll bin,reset the receiver!...cannot provide details of how to do all this in 1 or 5 posts...U better start reading until the owners come home,maybe by then U'll have it figured out..Lesson learned,U shouldn't play with others things!...especially if U know NOTHING about them!

Anonymous

your a real gem. Here is the question:

Real simple - How do I get "Dishnetwork" to show back up within the Nagravision tool bar?

But if its too complicated of an answer for you to summarize up then I will read the manual just like you do.

Thanks for nothing.

LK
Unregistered guest
I did summarize the answer,now U must do it!

here's the simple version...apply the factory bin,apply the autoroll bin,reset the receiver!...

Anonymous

Here's an easier question. When you are in Nagravision and you have scrolled to Dishnetwork and it asks for the the keycode, etc. Well it shows the Provider ID number on the screen. What are the 4 numbers?

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us