Help please! SonyKDF-55XS955 or samsung HLP5085?

Username: Giggspy

Post Number: 1
hi guys, kinda new here. i want to buy a new tv, and now i finally narrow down to Sony WEGA KDF-55XS955 and samsung HLP 5085. can't make my decisions. the PQ looks very close on these 2 sets, and the price is about the same as well. i saw some post here say that samsung have a sync prolem when playing PS2, i don't know if this problem is on HLP 5085 or not. also, i want to connect my pc to the tv as well, don't know which one works better. i talks to a salesman in the futureshop the other day, he said that the SD PQ looks a lot better on LCD rear projection than DLP, also, the PQ of PS2 will look way better on sony than samsung as well. i don't know whether it is true or not. i am going to use TV for SD and digital channal watch mainly, and mostly sports, also use it to play DVD and PS2. oh, i don't know if i need to upgrade my pioneer DVD player to a HD-DVD player as well? or i can just keep my 8 months old one and buy a moster component cable? thank you guys for any response! really need help to decide which one to go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us