Toshiba Service Menu Assistance 32AF43

Username: Techdude49

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 1
Hi,

My two year old TV seems to be having some trouble with the upper right hand corner. It seems to bow down. No matter what I adjust it in the service menu, I can't seem to straighten it out. I've tried the trap settings and all the Horizontal and Vertical settings with no success.

I don't like messing around with the service menu settings, so I made sure I wrote all the existing settings down before I started. Unfortunately, I just can't take having the top portion of my letter boxed movies slanting down and to the right anymore.

Any suggestions on correcting this issue, like the order of adjusting the settings, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Username: Techdude49

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 6
Anyone? I just need a starting point...

a1zbyc
Unregistered guest
I have a 20 inch Toshiba LCD tv, model 20vl14. I want to mount it on the wall. I can't seem to find the right size screw for the four mounting holes on the back. Any idea what size they are?

donnamae
Unregistered guest
I just purchased a Toshiba TV/VCR combo, MV20P2, so i'm still adjusting, BUT - can you record an program and watch a different program at the same time??

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 439
hey darren whats the code for the toshiba tv's??

Username: Misanthrope13

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
put the volume on 0, then hold the volume down button, while holding the number 9 on the remote. it should pop up. just try not to dick around with the settings tho.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us