BEV Please Help

Username: Exile

Post Number: 1
Ok.... i just got a satlite reciever and card from a freind... and it is supose to get all the channels... but dosnt so i have been searching on the net for some answers... this site as much as i understand seems to be telling me that they are chaging their system around and i wont be able to get all the channels anymore... is this correct? and if so how do i go about getting a new card and making my system get al the channels again?/

im sorry to make this post im sure this question has been answered in a 100 posts but it seems that the people on this forum are much smarter then me and are speanking in a lauguage i dont understand :-)

so my questions are

am i gonna be able to get all the channels again

will i need to get a new card to do this

if not what do i need to do to change the program on my card

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 218
Nothing is going to get the channels back for you. Only if and when the n2 is broken. And someone puts out a fix for it.

Post Number: 2
ok that make sense.. ok so when i fix comes out what do i do? do i need a new card or what ???? and if not how do i get the new program on the new card?

Username: Ringmaster

Vancouver, BC CANADA

Post Number: 4
^^^there will never be a fix...has there been a fix for Direct Tv yet??? NO & its been over a year

PAY FOR IT!!!!

Post Number: 3
i was hoping for more produ tive answers jason...

so ill repeat my question....

will i need a new card when nagra2 is decoded

and will i need a new card programer??

LK
Unregistered guest
read this about nagra2...www.nagra2.org

LK
Unregistered guest
Think about your question for a moment...how can anyone answer that now..it cannot be answered until nagra 2 IS decoded... a new card sounds definitely most necessary,but a programmer,who knows?...and this all depends if U're talking FTA (then NO to both items)or plastic..

Post Number: 4
thanx alot LK you have been most helpfull... like i said im a little slow and i need someone like you to lay it out for me

Post Number: 5
one more thing whats FTA?

Anonymous

thats a badass question

LK
Unregistered guest
FTA = Free to air..read about it here..

http://www.efta.us/cgi-bin/cart/commerce.cgi?page=About_Mpeg2.htm&cart_id=109665 8254.38237
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us