Voom channels on dish network

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 229
I just found out there are 10 hd channels available through dish from voom for 5 bucks a month, they look great too. Maybe I was late on this one but I am as giddy as a school girl right now!!! wahoo

New york city
Unregistered guest
How can I get those channels?

LK
Unregistered guest
VOOM Shuts Down, But Not the HD Channels
As expected, the VOOM satellite TV service from Cablevision shut down during the weekend. But that doesn't mean the cable company won't sell some of the programming associated with the HD-centric platform.
Rainbow Media Holdings, the Cablevision programming entity, said it will keep in operation VOOM's 21 HD Originals for distribution to cable and satellite TV providers. Cablevision also named Nora Ryan and Greg Moyer co-general managers of the VOOM 21 HD Originals.

And the suite of high-def channels got its first carriage agreement.

At its retail summit in Nashville, EchoStar's DISH Network said it will expand its high-def package by adding 10 original VOOM HD networks, which were expected to launch this past weekend on the satellite TV service. They are RUSH HD, Gallery HD, Rave HD, Ultra HD, Equator HD, Monsters HD, Animania HD, Majestic HD, HD News and Guy TV HD, the company said.

VOOM, which launched in October 2003, struggled to get subscribers for its service. Despite last-minute attempts by Cablevision Chairman Charles Dolan to keep the service alive, the company opted instead to close down VOOM on April 30.

what is going on
Unregistered guest
looks like mrs.BELL as turned me off i can
nolonger get ppv movies or sports my screen
as gone clear. does this mean that BELL will
be gone or is it me. i just got my lifetime ultra
receiver two weeks ago. first week auto-roll stop
working this week BELL ppv and sports gone for a walk. looks like the tv-store on jane st in toronto screw me good for 550.00

LK
Unregistered guest
Where have U been?...its common knowledge for almost a year that Bev/Bell was switching to nagra2 (should be almost completed now) as is Dishnet also in Sept or sooner

U should have done your reading homework before U bought anything...no one to blame but yourself!

BTW...how does an "unregistered" guest here have an AVATAR?...hhhmmmmm,something fishy here

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 210
Where is the Avatar LK??

LK
Unregistered guest
gone now..

LK
Unregistered guest
gone now..going to cleanup my puter scandisk,defrag,viruscan,delete temp files etc..

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Ok doc go get clean. lol

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 239
new york city , just call dish and have them add it to your high def pack for an ex $5 a month.

Anonymous

If you don't have 2 satellite dishes, Dish Network will charge you an extra $100 for the second dish so you can get these Voom HD channels. What a ripoff! I was so excited to find out they had more HD channels. Now I am ready to cancel.

Farhid Yapor
Unregistered guest
what is AVATAR ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
Ok one time!!! It's the little picture you see on the forums by somebody's name.

Don't take advantage of my good nature.

Mortimer
Unregistered guest
its like those little icons or figures that you use to represent yourself in a forum or a chatroom but ecoustics doesn't have them so I guess LK was having crack hallucinations.

':-)`
Unregistered guest
lol

LK
Unregistered guest
LOL...I thought the same thing,BUT they really was an avatar,which didn't make sense....so thats why I cleaned up my puter...viruses,spyware, bad bios,fragemented puter will sometinmes cause those things...all is good now...no crack here,just Coors Light and a little dab of this or that now and then...basically I don't do drugs,like when I was very much younger and in Nam..

Username: Boricua1968

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 8
HI GUYS ......

IS THERE A WAY TO GET THE MLB ON DISH NETWORK?

beard
Unregistered guest
Hey! Which satellite carries VOOM channels?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us