SONY'S NEW DVD PLAYER -1080I/720P UP-SCALING

Anonymous

The DVP-NS975V is Sony's first player to incorporate a High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) connection. Its offers state-of-the-art uncompressed digital signals as it up-scales video to high definition (1080i/720p) resolution and transmits high quality audio through the connection.
http://news.sel.sony.com/pressrelease/4422

Anonymous

note that toshiba,samsung,philips,and possibly others are coming out with hdmi dvd players as well(and I think much cheaper than sony's)--BTW everyone dvd-audio is better than sacd and no sony has dvd-a because they are still trying to push their sacd-good luck sony you won't get me to spend more on a sony without dvd-a when i can get a cheaper dvd with dvd-a and sacd with equal or only slightly less quality picture).

Username: Stewills47

Lake wales, Fl Usa

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I have a sony cd/dvd player ns575p and a sony home theater systemht-ddw750.I am having problems playing dvd's.I strongly suspect I am hooking up incorrectly.The manual just does not help.Can someone please advise.
thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony dvd home cinema model : Sony DAV SA 30 I'd like to Unlock my DVD ,the Dvd is region 2 I need to unlock to region 3 ,I'm in Englind right now but a month later I'm going back to Asia probably Uzbekistan.........So please If you could help me with chip code, I heard that to unlock dvds really can demage Dvd that's why I'm looking for faithful help.If you could give me an answer I would be Greatful..it's essansial for me ..Thank's for your futer consideration.........
The best regards Akmal..!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us