Questions about satellite.

Username: Eddieb1228

Post Number: 1
Hi, I'm pretty new to satellite. I've tried to learn as much as I can and understand stuff, but I never really could find a website or FAQ that explains it all.Is there a good site with and overview of satellite television equipment, standards, equipment, etc?

Also, I was looking on eBay recently and up for sale are yellow dish network cards. What do these do? If i had a dish netword dish and reciever, will these get me service?

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 61
You really need to read some more if your that new so you don't get took.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
They are messing with the post again

Username: Eddieb1228

Post Number: 2
where should i read more? how can i get an understanding of it all?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
At yahoo fta's search.

Username: Mici

Post Number: 1
I got a Rex I box a couple of weeks ago. Everything worked fine but a few days ago, I lost most of the channels. I just got the No video or scrambled message. So I panicked and I went to restore factory settings. After panicking I tried to get them back, which I didn't.

I have no clue about what to do. After reading a few post I guess that there is some kind of key and that I have to input in my box. I would appreciate very much any help.

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the topic thread here"Latest and Current keys and files"..

BTW...what is a Rex box?...don't think U're going to get key change info here for that...never heard of Rex..

Chinese laundry
Unregistered guest
Rex Ruthor! Superman's mortar enemy.

Rex FTA
Unregistered guest
doesn't DECRYPT NAGRA 2

www.dvbresource.com/receivers/rex_1/rex_1.html

LK
Unregistered guest
Another no name receiver from a no nanme source with no tech support or software ..good luck...I think U've been had!

BTW...$159 is way too much for any FTA receiver now,unles U're a true FTA tester (and NOT a free TV er) who plans on doing many different things like using larger motorized dishes to receive TRUE non coded/encrypted limited channels..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us