Sharing subscription??

Anonymous

I've read a lot of threads about about sharing subs on dish network? how does this exactly work? if i'm in canada and my friend is in the US can i still use his subscription to view some of his channels??
any info on this is appreicated..

LK
Unregistered guest
yes...U just will not get his locals and major networks (ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX and some other locals of his)...HE calls DTV or Dish ,requests an additional card,provides the receiver info,they send him a new card,he activates it via phone to them,he sends U a newly activated card...U watch TV..and no phone lines plugged in,but everyone orders PPV ONLINE at the (DTV or Dish or Bev)website and everyone views anything that was ordered,no matter who ordered it ..then U all split the bill...and can have 6-12 receivers/people involved

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 615
Don't listen to this idiot...he's trying to get your friend busted....it's ok to sub with a friend but don't go over 3 max per account....If you start doing 6 or 8 they will get suspcious...use your head idiot and play it safe...LK is a retard and spams the fcuking board with this ignore kneegrow shiat....he needs a fcuking life...

LK
Unregistered guest
I know many who have 12 and more!...shove it kneegrow!

Anonymous

WHEN you say 6-12 ppl, how does this work? my friend needs to get 6-12 additional cards from dishnetwork and give it to all of those 6-12??

how about the receivers? when my friend activates the receiver, should he give my receiver details??

for ppvs how can all the 6-12 see the event if it is ordered by me (for example)..how will they get to see it with their card?

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
don't do it idiot stick...you're putting up a red flag if you take out more that 3 or 4 perhousehold....they're not stupid, use you head you fcuking fruit-tard...LOL

Anonymous

pls explain how it works even for 3 ppl..should my friend get 3 cards for 3 ppl under his name?

how can 3 ppl see the ppv event ordered by me??

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
DTV will hit all cards that are under that subscription...so yes all 3 recievers will pick up the event....does that answer your question twinkie boy?

Anonymous

LISTEN TO KNEEGROW....IT'S THE ONLY WAY

Anonymous

Lk,

How does the receiver pickup the ppv event, when i ordered it..what card should the other guy have?

LK
Unregistered guest
ahhh..I can't disgree here..its pretty simple...doesn't get simpler...its the same as if U have 5 receivers at home in different rooms...each needs ots own card...the ENTIRE sub account get everything when ordered ONLINE...its called "mirrored",which I don't think U will comprehend,if U didn't understand anything that was already stated..

The sharing is the monthly BILL and all the TV channels U can all see (package)..I don't think U know what the word SHARE,means..

tey
Unregistered guest
will dish network give 5 or 6 cards to the same account? wouldnt they get suspicious??

crazyfoo
Unregistered guest
tey you must be black or on welfare. there are people who have more than 6 tv's you know. many people have over 8 cards, for their kitchens, bathrooms, garage, etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
Don't listen to this idiot crazyfoo....maybe 1 out of 10000 homes have more than 3 recievers....he's doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. If you get more than 4 per house, they will get suspecious and put up the red flag...trust me I know..LOL

LK
Unregistered guest
I have 12...all my buds have 8-14

LK
Unregistered guest
Looks like more posts deleted here in this thread after mine above at 9:08PM...says Steve Dickerson posted at 11:56PM,but NO posts here...whats up with deleting large quanities of posts from various threads here last night...the P4/5 programming thread had an entire month of posts deleted last night..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us