Help please can't find sat 119

hemiboy
Unregistered guest
i'm using one lnb and have tried to find sat 119 and can't find it. i've found 91 , 110 but not 119. tried to get the ufc fight yesterday and couldn't get it cause it was on 119. i have tried everything and can't seem to get the sat at any direction, thx.

Username: Thechiz2

Shallotte, Nc Us

Post Number: 3
119 is about an inch right of 110 and at 31 degrees i think

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 638
hey steve jizzmar....he posted that like 4 days ago...I'm sure he figured it out...thanks anyway, and stay away from those leather donuts....LOL

Anonymous

IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

Username: Thechiz2

Shallotte, Nc Us

Post Number: 4
i know im a few days behind this shits new to me also but fun as f***k. i got all my sats workin fine now. bev and both dishes. got a switch on the way but for now i use a& b boxes to switch sats.cant seem to get cleveland stations though. oh and knee its not the donuts it's probablly the bongs. and i've also heard pretty much all on my name lmfao. hmmmmm lets see.chizwiz,cheeze wiz, cheezy from mars, frizmar, jizzchizz, chizzjizzy,jizzychizzy,dizzychizzy and of course you've mentioned jizzmar. theres plane o'le chiz and my all time favorite is shitmar LOL can anyone else add any to my library i'm always lookin to upgrade it. but anyway youre good people kneegrow. any pointers on gettin' cleveland stations sigs are week on those channels tried movin dish but nothing. all others are 99% strenght and 85 ish quality thnx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us