Key0 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60
Key1 44 D5 4A AC DE CB 77 A7 Active
Time 15-04-05 5:27 PM EST

Yours Truly
DUCK

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 585
yea..thanks idiot stick...like I havn't seen them already on 20 other threads...fcuking moron

l AM Canadian
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

Username: Thechiz2

Shallotte, Nc Us

Post Number: 1
hey, i have 119 the signal is at 99 and quality at 90 i enter the keys as of 4-16 i scan echo6.8 the channels show but it just says waite for picture. and nothing. i am using a dishnet sat it's an older one can anyone help i've red till my eyes burn. i also have all the flashes and auto rolls up to date im using pansat 2500a

Username: Thechiz2

Shallotte, Nc Us

Post Number: 2
ok i got 110 in yes im a newb but i do read read read. i thought i had 119 but i have 110. some of the channels have a week signal though oh yeagh i got it working with a channel list. any pointers on getting 119 ?

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 22
119 is 1 inch to the right of 110 but its elevation is a bit lower. Find a channel that is on 119 on your channel list..hit signal button the remote and go outside and move your lnb till you get 90% signal strength. Make sure you run the coax cable straight from the 119 lnb to the receiver no switch till you find it. LK's instructions and it worked for me.

Anonymous

what's the new key?

Username: Racoon

hi every body,
I`m looking for keys for dish network, I use a pansat. Before I used dishnewbies.com but know it`s not free any more, and I can get in. If someome could help me, it`ll be realy helpfull
thanks in advence

LK
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/135720.html

new york city
Unregistered guest
Hey Lk You have always been a cool and very informing dud. I recently lost my dishnet network channels but rescanned the frequencies and now got channels from bell express vu. I do not mind the channels because I have been able to get eastcoast channels. i would like to know if you have any information on the eastcoast channels for bell express vu. I do know that the beam is coming from canada. If you have any info I would gladly appreciate it.

new york city
Unregistered guest
Hey Lk You have always been a cool and very informing dud. I recently lost my dishnet network channels but rescanned the frequencies and now got channels from bell express vu. I do not mind the channels because I have been able to get eastcoast channels. i would like to know if you have any information on the eastcoast channels for bell express vu. I do know that the beam is coming from canada. If you have any info I would gladly appreciate it.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev is just about dead cause of Nagra2 (so why bother),and why not get Dishnet instead!...align roof dish to the 110-119 birds,while on a Dishnet channel,then load up an autoroll bin, scan those birds, reset receiver, and watch TV..

new york city
Unregistered guest
Okay No problem I will follow your instructions.
But If I am correct I did not move my satellite's position.

new york city
Unregistered guest
Okay No problem I will follow your instructions.
But If I am correct I did not move my satellite's position.

LK
Unregistered guest
U did something different to get Bev instead of Dish..I don't know your roof dish setup or whatever,but either U realigned/aimed the roof dish or scanned the wrong satellites (Bev= 82-91) and Dishnet = 110-119..or need to check the disque swich settings again..BUT to now get BEV,U must have a roof dish aimed that way..Are U sure U know what U're talking about..

THE POSTMAN
Unregistered guest
THIS BAD BOY FROM NEW-YORK DOESN'T KNOW F*U*C*KING ANYTHING
HE IS LOOKING UP YOUR AZZ. IF HE GOT HIS HEAD OUT
OF YOUR F*U*C*KING AZZ-O JUST MAY-BE I COULD TEACH
HIM A FEW THINGS ABOUT THIS SATELLITE BUSS-------I KNOW THAT (l-k & mr.leaf & billy-boy think that they are smart, but let me tell you they are all stupped azz-000000000000000000000000

Anonymous

ignore the jerk

Kool Kat
Unregistered guest
lol man ...this postman dude is gettin stale

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 277
Well that's ok his mom is back now. Time to go nurse.!!!

Anonymous

What is the new key PLASE

Anonymous

New keys for pansat 2500a please

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 6A CF 0C 39 11 E7 42 60
KEY1 95 29 19 8E 6E 76 FB C8 Active ...changed today Friday 13 May
13-05-05 16:57:09

Anonymous

Thank you LK!! I have rollover but something is wrong. Thank you again.

Username: Shawn_wicks

Waterford, Ms USA

LK, I have a big dish(8 foot)what do I have to do to get it up and running? It is a UNIMESH I
HAVE A 2500A

silica_storm
Unregistered guest
hey i have a problem i put in the code but it still says data is being downloaded am i supposed to wait?

Anonymous

yes!!!It will come up

Anonymous

What about that unimesh dish on a 2500a pansat?

sssss12
Unregistered guest
That same happen here I put in the code but no change; I tried many times, any suggestion

LK
Unregistered guest
READ about download...its NOT DONE...wait!

unimesh dish is OK,try a dualMESH DISH ITS BETTER!READ about various dishes and LNB's...it all depends upon what satellites and programming U want!...another DUMB question!

ssss12
Unregistered guest
I tried but it gives same thing bad channel, I tried to reset it and reenter the code, but it comes to same message " bad channel"

Any suggestion

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah...switch to cable

ssss12
Unregistered guest
Thanks for suggestion

Anonymous

LK,I do not no anything about this that is why I'm asking you for suggestion!! Can you help me?
I like to get nag2 and whatever I can get~PPV

LK
Unregistered guest
U want nagra2,then subscribe!..or switch to cable (no nagra2)...what don't U understand!

and its your own fault U don't know anything,cause the info is here if U could READ!

Let me ask U this...do U go to school or work everyday and expect "suggestions" from everyone on how to pass a test or get a job done?...or do U read before a test,or read everything U can about your job?

Anonymous

O, That the way you answer!!

miIo
Unregistered guest
stop the buIIshit and read this www.nagra2.org

Anonymous

New key PLEASE

Anonymous

new key for pansat2500a PLEASE

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 12 36 3A 6F D8 F4 BE 6A Active
KEY1 95 29 19 8E 6E 76 FB C8
16-05-05 15:02:56

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 12 36 3A 6F D8 F4 BE 6A Active
KEY1 95 29 19 8E 6E 76 FB C8
16-05-05 15:02:56

header108
Unregistered guest
LK.
The Keys that you show are not working on my 2-pansat receivers they had these keys in them whem they went down.
I redone the keys again with no luck I turned off receivers on the back for 5 minutes and no luck.
Any Ideas never had this problem before.
I have a older flash on them is there a chance that we have been hit with a ECM

LK
Unregistered guest
header...how did U have these keys in your receiver...they are new keys which just came out tday at 3:02 pm..why don't u use autoroll like most intelligent people and never have to worry about the keys changing..

reenter the keys again,then do a reset...what is your screen doing?...u provide no info..

joma
Unregistered guest
I understand that ppv is still on on dish, what would be wrong if you can get channels, just not ppv. (Pansat 2500a)

joma
Unregistered guest
I guess by all my reading, I must need to flash the receiver, so now my question is how hard is it to find this cable? I have checked stores online, and nobody seems to have female/female. I found them on ebay, but I would prefer to find it quicker, and not wait for shipping. The other question that I have about the process, when i do find the cable, is does the rec need to be hooked up to the TV at the same time. One set of instructions said it did, others didnt mention it...

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 652
joma the cables are all over the web do a goggle search...
header you need to go on and install the autoroll....you can do it.if you nmeed a copy of the file email me......................peace............jmill

jdee
Unregistered guest
anyone not getting rpti or spt and what may be wrong

jack7877
Unregistered guest
hey guys i got a pansat 2500a i have all adult chanels i can't see now like it said data is being downloading when i try to watch them but all others r fine can someone can help me with that.

jack7877
Unregistered guest
hey guys i got a pansat 2500a i have all adult chanels i can't see now like it said data is being downloading when i try to watch them but all others r fine can someone can help me with that.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 316
Yes look around for that thread about xxxx and ppv and N2 not going to post every where the same thing any more. And your in the wrong thread.

Anonymous

New keys PLEASE

LK
Unregistered guest
Read these rules...U will be enlightened

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

jclz
Unregistered guest
new keys plssssssssssss?????

LK
Unregistered guest
Read these rules...U will be enlightened

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

Anonymous

new keys PLEASE

read the rules
Unregistered guest
Simple Rules of the Dss Forums here at Ecoustics..

All decisions made by moderators or administrators are FINAL!!

No Flaming. We will not tolerate any flaming or bashing of ANY members, especially mods or admins. You will be banned.

Rules For URLs . Please no URL's (active www.donotdo.com links). They will be edited. Use of site names,but not active links are allowed...Use xxx instead of www.

These Forums do NOT allow any selling or buying of any items.

Do take disagreements to PM or Email. If you are involved in a disagreement with another member, resolve it in PM or email. You won't have a disagreement with a mod or an admin because of rule number 1!

Be courteous and respectful of others. Participate,be active,helpful and do share. ENJOY and USE, these are your Forums!

The following information is a good set of GUIDELINES for using these forums.

POSTING

What, How, Why, and Why Not (Help on the ways of posting in threads). Provide as much information as possible, the more the better. Be clear,detailed and specific. You will get more and better replies with help, if your post is clearly understood and stated.

Do not post the same question in multiple areas. This is especially true with newbies. Many times people will post a question or comment in one area, and if they don't get any immediate responses they go to another area and post the same question. Make sure to determine the best area for your question. Posting the same question in multiple areas will cause your POST to be closed or deleted by a mod or administrator.

Do not ask basic questions that have already been asked over and over. The mods/admins and other members hate it. It shows a total lack of effort. READ the threads in these forums first. This is where the "read, read, read before posting" comments come from. Many people have been down the same road, and now they give that famous advice, "read read read before posting".There are many threads, and in many/most cases your questions will be answered there previously. READ first before you decide to post a new thread.

Try not to post in the wrong area. This is something we see newbies do quite often. It's not the end of the world, but, just try to think about where your post should go.

Stay on the thread topic..questions not related to the thread will NOT be answered..Start a new thread, If you do not see your SUBJECT addressed in an active topic..Remeber there are ARCHIVE threads listed also at the bottom of the threads and Dss/satellite index page..Much info is there also..

There are No files posted here, use other recommended reputable sites for files..

If you want the latest Dishnet keys, use the "Latest and Current Keys" thread..

Enjoy!

LAST CHANCE
Unregistered guest
NEW RULES
-NO DORK ,HACK WANNA BEES MAY POST ANY MORE OF THEIR GEEK BLABBER.
-ALL WOMEN WHO FEEL THEY ARE STUCK HAVING TO BE GIRLFRIENDS WITH THESE DORKS MAY CROSS THE BORDER INTO THE U.S. FROM CANADA TO EXPIERIENCE WHAT REAL MEN HAVE TO OFFER
-YOU MAY NOT IGNORE POSTING WHICH TRY TO STEAR YOU AWAY FROM BEING A BIGGER DORK THEN YOU ALREADY ARE.
-THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN BUILDING A SPANK LIBRARY... TRY TO REAL THINK,IF YOU CAN,YOU MAY LIKE IT
-STAR TREK IS ONLY FICTION!!,REALLY!!!!
-UNTIL YOU ARE NOT A DORK,DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR,FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, JUST DON'T..
- TRY TO MAKE A FRIEND OR TWO IN REAL LIFE AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO TRY TO BE COOL WITH THE DORKS WHO POST STUFF HERE.

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO BY : GET OUT OF YOUR DORK RUT INC., HELPING DORKS LIKE YOU OBTAIN A REAL LIFE AND MAYBE EVEN A FEMALE FRIEND, FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

eImo
Unregistered guest
those rules are retarded

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us