------PROGRAM TO GET NEW KEYS-------------

Anonymous

GO TO BEVKEYS.COM TO GET DOWNLOAD TO GET NEW KEYS ANYTIME YOU WANT. COOL. PROGRAM GETKEYS.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 566
Yea, I'll get right on that fruitcake.....

LK
Unregistered guest
Getkeys is old...Keymaster is better with more options...using an autoroll bin is better than both..www.dsscommunity.c o m File Share FTA area has them all..

LK
Unregistered guest
Keymaster has both Dish and Bev keys instantly on your desktop,as long as U are online (no specific BUSY TRAFFIC SLOW UNAVAILABLE website required)

Username: Nefilim

Post Number: 6
Does anyone know
how I can change BEV keys?

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 40
Why do you want to change bev keys ??/ I already told you bev didn't change the keys.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev has NOT changed keys since November 2003...Dishnet changes keys almost daily...Dishnet key changes do not affect Bev..

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev has NOT changed keys since November 2003...Dishnet changes keys almost daily...Dishnet key changes do not affect Bev..Keymaster file (.exe) gives U both Dishnet and Bev keys instantly..

use auto roll
Unregistered guest
or go here
http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/index.php?

new keys always posted on right hand side of page, but like LK said, KEY MASTER is good but auto roll is best

Anonymous

maestra has real time key banner.

but who needs it with autoroll files.
these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral. n e t/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

One!
Unregistered guest
if bev keys havent changed then why are a few chanels down, and why does it say to change my smart card before whenever to save the rest

LK
Unregistered guest
READ for 5 minutes...U might learn something

Username: Monkeyboy1

Post Number: 1
how to you autoroll with pansat 2500A

LK
Unregistered guest
First pull your head out and start to READ...its explained step by step 1000x here!

Ralph...U can READ,can't U?

Anonymous

What's happenning to Dish on May 25? Is there a fix for it?

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

What's happenning though?

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 15
they are going to broadcast on mars now

Anonymous

is maestra down? dish net was hit last night, but maestra hasn't change keys yet. not since 5/27/05.

amadeusmozart
Unregistered guest
We got the keys yesterday (June 1st.) from Colin and they worked he's keeping the secret

Anonymous

who cares... nagra2 is around... it's all pretty much pointless now!!

LK
Unregistered guest
its no secret...keymaster.exe or getkeys.exe files both give U the newest keys VERY soon after they change..

Anonymous

no audio no video when i try get dishnetwork
please tell me why

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us