Timer Recording problems with Panasonic DMRE85HS

Aries
Unregistered guest
I've been having trouble with the timer recording. According to the manual the timer recording should work with the power on or off, but when I leave the power off the recording doesn't start. When I turn the power on it starts recording. Is this just a malfunction of the unit? Or is there something in the settings that I need to change?

Bronze Member
Username: Tlstrieg

Post Number: 18
If you leave your E85 on all the time, it will go into sleep mode after a set period of time and wake up for timer recordings. That's how I deal with this. Although I must admit, I've never tried turing it off for a timer recording.

Tom

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 422
Hey Tom, how is that Sima CC2 functioning for you?

Bronze Member
Username: Tlstrieg

Post Number: 19
It's working just fine, Dale. Actually, I haven't had much time to use it lately. We just started a major remodeling project, and that's been taking up all my time. What little recording I've been doing has been off of DishNet in advance of the new anti-recording signals that are supposed to go into place this summer. I figure I have all the time in the world to work on my VHS collection - at least as much time a 61 year old has left, that is.:-)

Username: Countryguy

Astorville, ON Canada

Post Number: 9
Mine will record with either the power on or off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us