Www.p4toys.com is legit any other happy customers?

Unregistered guest
Hey,

Just a happy customer from www.p4toys.com just wondering if anyone else here has had the same great experience with them? I signed up April 05th and have been up and running since with no problems, I stand behind them and if anyone here wants to bash me or call me a lier then keep your comments to yourself. I have no reason to lie.

liz

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 456
Why don't you answer my email you fcuking piece of shiit....we all know that you work for them, are you scared to reply you little puzzyhead. Anyways don't listen to this azzhole....there is no wide open DTV yet, This fa99ot is trying to sucker you in....fcuking come_junkie..

Unregistered guest
Knee Grow

Excuse me sir? I do not work for anyone but myself, you seem to be not liked in this forum so I will tell you right now that I have no reason to lie.

Your vocabulary speaks for itself, you seem like a 12 year old kid. I am 41 years old with 3 kids I do not have time to play your games.

liz

Anonymous

lie scam scam mailto:bettyboop1963@yahoo.com no fix for dtv the fu.k ing dtv is fake dick sucker

Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1
Really you have to keep telling people this?

Let them lose their $$$.

Anonymous

please people loarn no dtv fix the will take your monney and ran loarn loarn loarn

vegas bill
Unregistered guest
bettyboop if you are legit what kind of loader are u using and is your telephone line plugged in

pansat clue
Unregistered guest
p4-toys is another one of Knee Grow/eCoustics scam sites

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 545
betty is a dumb fcuking lying broad...she prob gives oral gratification free of charge to lonely people..ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us