How can I program the Fortec Altra in a way to avoid the frequent Key changing?

Username: Tomcruise

Post Number: 9
with Fortec ultra, the key for Dishnetwork changes very frequent about once every two or three days. i heard that there are receivers that can reprogram themselves automatically and unlock the channels, so that they continue running without any problem for months.
my question, is there a way to program the firmware of my fortec ultra in a way to make it able to reprogram itself automatically and avoid the frequent entering of new keys?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 278
Holy fcuk...do you not read before you post?? There is like a 1000 fcuking posts on the new autoroll bin. Take the time to read you lazy azz and you would of answered your own question...somepeople seem to fcuking amaze me...

jim411
Unregistered guest
Dish Network Hacks !

No receiver card or programmer needed !

CLICK HERE

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 283
Don't bother...he's a fcuking rip off, lower your prices buddy, I can get that stuff almost half price...you trying to azzrape people or what?

Username: Tomcruise

Post Number: 10
thanks jim411....but i have the system already installed with fortek ultra reciever..all i'm asking for if there is a firmware that supports this auto-key-programming feature or it needs addtional hardware....thanks anyway..

waiting for any useful links or answers that can help....rubish answers from redneck dumps are not allowed...

Bartoc
Unregistered guest
that link dosen't work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us