Need help with my dish

Username: Juanchispas

Post Number: 1
I am having trouble with my Two LNBF Dish.
I can get 119 but I can't get the 110. I thought that once you can get one signal the other is supposed to get the other signal. What can i do to fix this problem.
Thanks

Post Number: 2
Can anybody help me?

Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE NO IF I CAN PICK UP THE VOOM SAT PACKAGE AT 61.5 W WITH A FORTEC ULTRA AND WITH AUTO ROLL AND A DIRECT TV DISH AND LNB. IF NOT WICH ONES CAN I GET!!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Anonymous

I can not get my c00lsat 4000pro to unscramble the channels.can some one help me.

Anonymous

what program do i need to flash it with

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
please help me, how do i get the mlb season (baseball), thank you!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 305
you have to rescan the transponder....look around and learn cream puff...

vitoly
Unregistered guest
trying to get my receiver to pick up a signal - twin lnb's dish 500. Receiver is echostar, dishpro. Will not set up, says problem with connection after test 1 of 2. Doesn't even get to the 2nd. test? Is my lnb defective?

vitoly
Unregistered guest
any response?

Paulette
Unregistered guest
I am new to all of this, never been here before, I am desperate for some help. I have a Dish 500 through DishNetwork, I am getting an error message (122) that says I have an Internal Communication Failure and i need to reset my receiver, I have tried everything... no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

Post Number: 4
How can I set up my dish to get 119 and 110?
I'm having problems trying to find 110 after I've found 119. Any suggestions?

kingkongjay
Unregistered guest
I have a 2500A receiver and the signal strength for 110 and 119 is over 80% yet still i keep getting bad or scrambled channel. Bev channels are fine but i wanna get dishnet as well. Do i have to turn the dish to another direction or should it be fine as the same way bev is?

Post Number: 5
Man i don't know... All i know is that I got a two dual lnbf's and I checked both and they are working but when they are together they are not picking up the signal... I wonder if i need some kind of multiswitch box or ampifier or something
I'm only able to pick up 119 and my 110 isn't coming in.. There isn't so much you can do when they are adjoined side by side y'know? I guess i'm going to have to get another dish and put that one up.

shemp
Unregistered guest
They should work...use a sw34 disqe switch.

help is here
Unregistered guest
Juan..FTA receivers require a disque switch..Dish Pro dishs require special Dish Pro (DP) channel lists...all dishs require proper alignment..You don't say anthing about what dish,what receiver etc...so how do You expect any help...and How can anyone really reply correctly..

IF you want a good answer then you have to ask a good detailed question..

Post Number: 9
I know that you have to have a special switch and i have it. I am currently using a DiSEqC 4X1 switch. I have a fortec lifetime receiver and a dual lnb dish 500 dish. Not the fat head type LNBF but the individual LNBF's that attach to that plastic bracket. Anyhow, I am not able to get 110 and I've tried countless times in doing so. i've adjusted the dish skew and that didn't even work. 119 is coming in fine but they are not matching together am I not right?

shemp
Unregistered guest
Juan Chispas it will work assumming that your fortec is set up correctly. You don't mention wether your using a ch. list or not. If you are then the setup will be done for you but it must match your disqe switch connections.Use a sat finder to aim your dish, don't go by some website giving you the coordinates, there always off by a few degrees.Do each one seperately then put on your switch.

Unregistered guest
I have a Dish 500 with DishPro Legacy Twin LNB with FTA Receiver and with DiSeqC 4x1 switch (I programmed the FTA receiver with bin and DishPro Channel List), I have some question 1. I can get Signal and Quality if I connect one output of Twin LNB directed to Receiver?
2. I can connect one output of Twin LNB to Satellite Finder and then to receiver to get one Satellite(119 or 110 for Example) to get Quality? 3. I can connect a Single LNB to Dish 500 to take a signal and Quality? 4. How I adjust the Skew of Dish 500 to get some Satellite? (I'm from Puerto Rico with ZipCode 00705) I need to know the exact Azimuth,Elevation and Skew for Dish 500 to take signal. I believe that Azimuth is 266 and Elevation 32 but I don't know the Skew. Somebody can send me an email to juanki23@hotmail.com or post some information in this forum. I appreciate your help. Thank you and sorry for my bad English..

Unregistered guest
I have a Dish 500 with DishPro Legacy Twin LNB with FTA Receiver and with DiSeqC 4x1 switch (I programmed the FTA receiver with bin and DishPro Channel List), I have some question 1. I can get Signal and Quality if I connect one output of Twin LNB directed to Receiver?
2. I can connect one output of Twin LNB to Satellite Finder and then to receiver to get one Satellite(119 or 110 for Example) to get Quality? 3. I can connect a Single LNB to Dish 500 to take a signal and Quality? 4. How I adjust the Skew of Dish 500 to get some Satellite? (I'm from Puerto Rico with ZipCode 00705) I need to know the exact Azimuth,Elevation and Skew for Dish 500 to take signal. I believe that Azimuth is 266 and Elevation 32 but I don't know the Skew. Somebody can send me an email to juanki23@hotmail.com or post some information in this forum. I appreciate your help. Thank you and sorry for my bad English..

Anonymous

help...can someone tell me why I get 80% signal with the test meter, but 0% quality. When i plug it in, it drop down to 54% signal with 0% quality.

Anonymous

I have a Fortec Lifetime ultra, when I press the sig button it states I have about 49% signal but when I check sat 110 and 119 it states 70%signal and 0%quality. any suggestions pls? i'm new to this and i just purchased this new fta receiver. email me at realtalk916@yahoo.com

Username: Juren

Post Number: 1
I have a multistar maximum 2500, pointed at 110 and 119 with two LNB's. I have good sig strength, I can get some channels PPV, but cannot get HBO, ESPN etc. Why is this. The sat seems to swtich to echo 4 from echo 110 at times. The echo 4 sat channels tend not to come in. Is there something I can change on the receiver?

LK
Unregistered guest
Echostar 4 is Gone...Echostar 4, which has been at 157 for over a year now, has apparently been retired. According to Lyngsat, it is moving 1.7 degrees east per day. It was already a damaged satellite that was operating at only a fraction of its capacity. I haven't heard about any possible replacements or what Echostar plans to do with the 157 orbital slot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us