It's Official: BEV Dies April 20th

Bosox
Unregistered guest
It's Official: BEV Dies April 20th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With our continuous efforts to improve our technology we have been sending you new Smartcards for your Bell ExpressVu equipment. We have asked you to replace the old cards with the new ones sent, since the programming will slowly require the new Card to function.

It is now time for our next step in the switchover to the new generation Smartcards. Please note that in the following week Bell ExpressVu will be changing over a set of channels to the new Aladin card. The following are the dates of our next switch over:

April 4th - Movie channels such as TMN and Movie Central will require the new SmartCards

April 6th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all French premium channels(not Basic) such as RDS, Serie Plus, Canal Vie... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

April 7th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all Sports channels such as TSN, Sportsnet, Golf, Speed... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

Please note that changes similar to these will follow continuously until all channels have been moved over to the new generation cards. The deadline for this, is set for

April 20th 2005. To avoid any inconvenience please proceed with swaps ASAP. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Help Desk at 1-877-298-9173 weekdays during the hours of 9:00ET to 18:00ET."

KILL THE MESSENGER
Unregistered guest
YOU JUST RUINED MY SUNDAY

Oh Noo...........!!
Unregistered guest
my cooIsat arrived last friday and I was just starting to test :-(

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Shame on you..I've been saying this for months...Dishnet is next within 3-4 months...this is NO surprise...common knowledge to any true peep,tester,newbie and READER..people don't READ here,just ASK questions..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us