Hit "Factory Settings" - Now stuck in Lang.

Username: Itswarmhere

Post Number: 1
Tried to lock out channels from the kids, and hit "restore Factory Settings" Now it it stuck in the language section. Tried flashing again with no luck, am I out of luck? I have read other posts, so please dont flame me for not researching, every time I tried to "search" it came back with error message.

Thanks in advance,
Jessica

Post Number: 2
Sorry, It's the Pansat 2500.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 631
you have to reflash and new chanel set up.....all over again...............

Bosox
Unregistered guest
UNPLUG for 1 hour...flash/upload factopry bin...flash/upload V245 autoroll bin...auto scan ...watch TV...do a reset after each flash....reset = back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute,power ON

ALL files and Howto's are right here [link removed] (File share FTA area at top of page)..U must register (username and password) first,I think..not sure

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

(copy and paste into your search or address browser then U must remove the *.from .NE*T) due to Ecoustics policy
................................................................................ .........
For PANSAT autoroll, then download and unzip this file..it has the readme info and how to install included..along with the updater program to install the bin (or any bin) and gtools program to upload channel lists (optional)

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!
1. Open STB Updater in Step One Folder.
2. Click on Browse.
3. Choose the 2500X8500_AutoRoll_245_api_bin. & click open.
4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.
5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.
6. Use G-tools to load a channel file or do a smart scan.

Post Number: 3
Ok...When I try to flash with the STB updater, all I keep getting is that it failed. Any other advice?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 410
yea...switch over to cable..sounds like you are having too many problems, maybe because you are a dumb broad....who knows??

Post Number: 5
Well, it had nothing to do with flashing, got it up and running. Thanks Bosox(if your still hear) And Knee Grow...I really could'nt have done it without you!! You are such a great help to these boards.....how can anybody enjoy this hobby without you!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us