How To Hook Up VCR/DVD player to Comcast cable box w/o RF Modulator

Username: Pikebro15

Manchester, NH

Post Number: 1
I have a GE tv w/out rca hookups, I have a Panasonic DVD/VCR combo that I am currently running into an RF Modulator and then into my Comcast cable box. Is there a way to elimate the modulator and connect to my cable box so I can record on VCR tv shows or better yet something I order on demand?

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 349
Should be able to record by connecting cable box output to vcr input. You would not need a modulator for that connection, assuming your cable box has output jacks and your vcr has input jacks.

Mirenda
Unregistered guest
How do I connect my DVD/VCR recorder to my satelite box? I need to record Sesame Street, but it only on satelite.

Unregistered guest
We have a separate a DVD player, Sony NS300 VCR
and SLVN51 video player, along with a gamecube and cable setup. We had it all working before we moved, and now have something wrong. We can get the TV and VCR/gamecube to work, if we unplug a cable from the VCR to the TV..., but to get the DVD to work, we must plug in the cable between the TV and VCR. Please help!!!

nicobaSS
Unregistered guest
Can someone assist:
I have a pioneer plasma and sony dvd. I am having difficulty getting the signal to operate throught the DVD. DISH network is installed and works but not thru the DVD. Do I need more cables?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us