Length Of Time Autoroll takes to find new keys

Anonymous

I was wondering if people that have auto roll and have been watching it when new keys were started could give a model number and the time it takes to "kick in". The reason I ask is that I have a friend that wants an FTA for D***net and I have a Blackbird that autoroll is unavailable for.So I have no idea how long it takes a Pansat or Fortec or? to find the new keys. If they start changing these keys 5 times a day, does the current autoroll find the keys fast enough to make watching OK? I paid more for my BB than these other boxes that have autoroll available. I was thinking if he is going to order 1, I might make it 2. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Bosox
Unregistered guest
I have read that with Both the Pansat and Fortec,they received either scrambled channels,black screen or "downloading data" for up to 45 minutes while the keys changed tonite with the latest autoroll files...in the past,autoroll usually only took 5 minutes or so..

huntedr
Unregistered guest
I have just installed the autoroll on my fortec lifetime ultra.

I have now watched it roll twice. The first time it took about 3 minutes, about 60% run. And then yesterday it took less than one minute. It managed to grab it on the 2%.

Rogers
Unregistered guest
I have scanned the channels from 119W but don't know what channel name is the Cartoon Network channel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOONTOWN
Unregistered guest
CHANNEL NAME IS TOON

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 24
And if anyone wants a cd of mine with a lot of info gathered from the internet, to get your pansat 2500, 2700, fortec, pantec, coolsatt, blackbird, cyclone, let me know, it is cheap! It includes channel lists for all of them, and how to text and pictures for different screenshots of the menu system on the receivers. includes the new autoroll for most of them!! Thanks, Tim
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us