Globecast/Telstar5 ku 97W -HELP

Pleazz-Helpppppp
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to receive all channels on 97W using my pansat2500a? Do I have to program for it or can I use the same FTA I programmed for dishnet and simply connect it to my globecast dish and do a blind scan for all the channels? Where do I get the keys for it if I need any? Thank you in advance for any comments or suggestions!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 155
Yep

Bangor
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow...U know absolutely NOTHING about FTA ,Dish,Bev,DTV,or satellites..U have posted 155x now,and NEVER have provided anyone with any info about anything..just sarcastic pu$$y remarks

yep...thats the most info U have ever
provided...LOL

Pleaz...I don't know about 97W,but check out www.lyngsat.com ...but U can use your FTA receiver,but most likely will have to flash it back to the pansat factory bin,and very possibly enter keys for whatever programming (ex: dishnet etc) is on the 97W...not familiar with globecast/telestar5..LNB types may also be an issue with your dish..I beleive U should go to www.al7bar.TK (remove the * in .T*K)for most help with your particular question..

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Yep

Pleazz-Help
Unregistered guest
Thanks Bangor!

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Yep

Bangor
Unregistered guest
http://www.lyngsat.com/ia5.html

GlobeCast World TV DVB
Irdeto
Nagravision 22000-3/4
Ku A Porteus

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Yep

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Hey all... I tied asking in onother forum... but no answer. Here it goes again:

I enetered the code in my menu selection... and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer? Please help....

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Hey all... I tried asking in onother forum... but no answer. Here it goes again:

I enetered the code in my menu selection... and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer? Please help....

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Yep

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me with my question.... It seems like you guys really know what you are talking about

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me with my question.... It seems like you guys really know what you are talking about

cali guy
Unregistered guest

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Yep

Pleazz-Help
Unregistered guest
Bangor.....I flashed my FTA(pansat2500a) to factory bin. When i connect the input line, pansat is turning itself off. I went to ai7kbar.t*k to see if i can get any info on globecast/97w..nada....if anyone out there using the globecast dish and FTA successfully, please let me know. Maybe i should buy a different FTA for the globecast? Pleaazzz-help...Thankssssssssssss!

whisker
Unregistered guest
I believe you can only watch free channels and globecase nagravision with the key only. There are few others on T5 that I could not find the key to watch (like Viaccess 2.4 and Irdeto 2). Also the we can use the bin that let you manually put the key to watch the globecase nagra channels.

BORICUA1
Unregistered guest
I have a globecast ird and was wondering if there is a flash or something for this ird. I already have the globecast dish pointed and all.
If so, where do i get the flash.
I'm just tired of paying these bills to globecast.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us