Help please can't get a satellite signal

hemiboy
Unregistered guest
just bought a fortec lifetime ultra and can't get a signal with the satellite that came with it. it's a dual lnb g star and i have it hooked directly to the box and also tried a switch and everything and can't get a signal. i also have a dishnetwork dish cause i'm still a subcriber and when i connect the dishnetwork dish to the fortec i get a perfect signal, what's going on.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Either g star (which I don't know about) dual LNB's are KU band and not circular,or bad connections at LNB's,or using the wrong switch or U don't have the right switch selected in your antenna setup in receiver..

Username: Butterfly

Post Number: 1
i ran a program on the pansat 2500a and when i go to instillation setup, i can only get a maximum signal of 28% on the primetime 6(Echo 110) satellite. Could it be a defect on the receiver itself?

zorro
Unregistered guest
here in Cal they changed the code again .. help please..time here is 3:30pm..thankssss ???

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 616
key 00 active 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED

Unregistered guest
help please, I was watching echo 8 last night, then all channels stop receiving any signal, cheked the level and is in 75% but quality is completely out, I have downladed the autoroll bin before and have no problem at all with codes,
any one knows what to do??

Unregistered guest
help please, I was watching echo 8 last night, then all channels stop receiving any signal, cheked the level and is in 75% but quality is completely out, I have downladed the autoroll bin before and have no problem at all with codes,
any one knows what to do??

Unregistered guest
Help, new to all of this. And boy did I thought computers were complicated. I had DirecTV service, I cancelled and still have all my equipment. Sat Dish w/ 2 recievers (one is DVR w/ TIVO). What are the basics and how do I do this? I wanna stick 'em back as they did me for a while. I also have both access cards. Please help.

kzm
Unregistered guest
I have a Megasat YT6688 rcvr. Some channels are not coming in (which they were 10 days ago), what happened? someone told me DishNet went to Nagra 2, Is that true? is there a cure for it?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 617
they changed keys thats all.........

AAAAMMMMM
Unregistered guest
Completely LOST!!!!I have a MegaSat YT 6688 receiver, used to get ALL the channels on DISH but about 10 days ago lost a few channels that I used to get. What happened? someone told me DishNetwork went to Nagra 2, is that trur? is there a cure for that?

AAAAMMMMM
Unregistered guest
Completely LOST!!!!I have a MegaSat YT 6688 receiver, used to get ALL the channels on DISH but about 10 days ago lost a few channels that I used to get. What happened? someone told me DishNetwork went to Nagra 2, is that trur? is there a cure for that?

JAY JAY
Unregistered guest
NEED NEW KEYS ANYONE HAVE THEM YET PLZ

Username: Aam

Post Number: 1

Header108
Unregistered guest
New Keys for March 29 5:20 EST.
KEY-01
4D=70-A0-DD-7F-7D-37-65
Working as of now!!!