Interntet over satellite

Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 6
hey guys is there a way that i can put my satellite so i can connect to the internet via satellite...like what do i need...or how does that work.....

Boston
Unregistered guest
no way..impossible...many have already tried and asked for years now..

ACTUALLY,I stand corrected...U can subscribe to directv's direcway internet service

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 8
oh ok thanks boston....

hey i wanna ask you iam planning to have a satellite do you think its better if i only get one satellite for the 110 and 119 or just get one thats 4 feet and one thats 6 feet...

like is there a diffrece or what.....if you have 1 or 2 satellites...

Boston
Unregistered guest
use a dual LNB 18 inch dish and get both satellites...2 dishes are NOT better in your case..and 4ft and 6ft (bigger is not better either)..thats insane...LOL...U need to go to a reputable DSS forum and do MUCH reading

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 9
boston....

like right now iam far away i live in florida but iam in the caribean...in the dominican republic....i have seen people with 2 dishes one 4 feet and one 6 feet..to get 110 and 119....

this is the question...since they are made here....they sell them one for 6 feet and the other one is 4 feet....

then i should buy the 6 feet one...and use a dual LNB 18 inch to get both satellites....like is there a web page that has the picture of it..

can u show me a webpage that has everything that i need...and what do i need to hook up another receiver to the satellite

and thanks for the reply..

Boston
Unregistered guest
sorry but I'm really busy teaching people how to READ..

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 10
ah man....ok i understand...but all i need is the dual lnb...to get both satellites right

Anonymous

just go here Files
and look in any of the forums they have lots to READ!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us