Same questions over and over

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
If people would take 5 minutes (tops) to READ,I guarantee your specific question has been asked and answered at LEAST 100x times here..or read a HOWTO guide receiver (pansat/fortec etc) from another site...or read a topic here "Key change Guide" for example...or "Latest keys 3-25"...Its much easier to READ and learn,then to come here and just ask the same things over and over..U will NEVER learn that way!

I just read about 20 topics/threads here and EVERY one of them asks the same exact redundant questions...it is used to be Comedy Central,but now its just plain ridiculous..there aren't enough spoons in the world to feed everyone here..

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 600
you got it but...............

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
Here's a perfect example...notice NOT onlythe redundant question,but also the date and time its posted..I would bet that question has been asnwered 1000x since yesterday when the key changed!

blood.regrets
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 08:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does anyone have the new fix code??? please help!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 103
people are just as stupid Puberty boy and James Milliard...read the fcuking questions and learn you bunch of dumb fcukers....this friend of LK...you think we are stupid..get a life you azzmuncher..ROTF

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
here's another one!..I personally have posted 100x that is is no EPG with pansat or fortec with Dishnet...and I'm sure its been answered here 1000x in the past 3 days...what is it?..people can type but don't know how to READ?

dish man
Username: Smoode

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 08:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
need some info please ...I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET THE DISHNETWORK TV GUIDE ON MY LIFETIME ULTRA BOX...

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow...U're dumber than everyone!...they're lazy but looking for honest info about DSS..BUT U are just plain ignorant about EVEYTHING IN LIFE and are just a waste of good air and space on this planet!

Obviously U had a bad childhood,or retarded parents...or are in a wacko ward with computer privileges..

I had enough of your crap ever since your first day here..U need to be bit*ch slapped...U and your alias's and pud pulling buds..I got a nice sportie,that I would love to do hole shots with on your face...now go ahead and delete this thread/topic ,U momma's boy.girlyman

Anonymous

think he needs a new nick, like CRACK baby

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
James Millard...we have created monsters here...we have spoon fed so many for so long...now they don't even bother to LOOK... I know my pops,use to tell me "I dunno, U find out and tell me" ALL the time,even when he ALWAYS knew..he was dumb like a fox..that taught me how to be self sufficient and self reliable and truly LEARN...we are creating a very bad example and are poor teachers!...we should post info ONCE in a new topic and thats it...let them LOOK and LEARN..its for their own good..if its a technical matter,thats different...but these are all the same non technical lazy questions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us