James miller i need help

Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 4
i wanted to ask you...there is this guys that does satellite with fiber optic...when i went to his house...all the channels where seeing ang everything was cool..he even told me that the ones he makes are better because...the channel master and the direct tv ones get fuzzy when there are a couple of dark clouds up in the air.

is this true...and do u think is better if i buy 2 satellites 4 feet and one 6 feet for the 110 119 satellites..or should i just just get one dish and put 110 and 119 on that same dish....

i need u to tell me whats better...and can u be a little bit more specfic and write down http://www.dssevolution.com/?

thank you...

Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 5
like what type of dish do i need and things like that....is there a diffrence with the fiber optic that they make ......or like a 30 feet dish or a 6 feet dish...or the 500 dish network..dish how manny feet are dose...like 3 feet or what...

the question is any size will work or what...

james miller??

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 106
it's james millard you dumb fcuker...and he is a fcuking scammer...stay away from this twinkie...he charges you money for a bin you can get for free off the internet....he's a piece of pantty waste after a period...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 602
hey Knee Grow kiss my arss...........and if I knew where you lived I would spend the money to come beat you silly.................

Anonymous

can anyone help i'm looking for nick, discover, cartoon network, espn, history what sat do in need to pickup
thanks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 603
119 most of them some on the 110 echo 6.8 echo7

Boston
Unregistered guest
www.lyngsat.com will tell U all the channels and what satellite they are on

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
hey Knee Grow kiss my arss...........and if I knew where you lived I would spend the money to come beat you silly.................

email me toughguy and maybe we can work something out....don't run your mouth unless you back it up... knee.kneegrow@gmail.com

Anonymous

Knee Grow
Get a life...I was a newbie, still learning, but at least I have a working receiver from JMILL to get me started on learning this hobby. Sure he charges you, but at least it works. Which side of this are you on...free side or The Man's side?

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
you can be a newbie and not have to pay a fee...are you fcuking retarded? Learn by your mistakes fruit cake...testing..ever heard of it...i've been testing for years now and now pay a cent...what the fcuk is your problem??? You fcuking lazy or what?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 604
knee grow you have mail you chump.............stay the chit off my site......or ill get you booted again......

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow...I want a piece of you too...and I will DEFINITELY meet you...and I can afford to go and STOMP ON YOUR FACE along with cripple U for the rest of your life!!..U post where U live and I'll meet you..fricking sissy girlman punk a$$ ...and I'm VERY SERIOUS!...punks like U are dime a dozen and should be eradicated,since they can't be civil or house trained!

BTW,just cause I can write a little doesn't mean,I can't MAIM you in less than 5 seconds..its a very simple task (actually enjoyment,not task) in your case)!

Anonymous

Tell us where to send donations for expences, Ww'd be glad to donate to a worthy cause.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
hahaha...bunch of internet tough guys...james millard is a fcking senior citizen....wouldn't want to put him in home by beating him...lol...this friend of LK...go do something productive with yourself....maybe LK wants to go out for tea and bon bons....ROTF

Boston
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow..I made the offer and challenge!...U're a Pu$$Y MF...all talk,no balls!...a useless piece of analmans imagination!

U're probably some 15 year old special ed kid,who has been beaten by everyone his entire life for being just you (obnoxious,puking,h*mo,from little hick town)who has never had a woman (except maybe your momma or sister),that now is a totally waste of life using up MY Space and air!!

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
ok this basterd motherfukver kneerow is now relly pisssed me off I wish I go there and kick the shiit out of the dog

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us