I need help please

Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 2
hey you guys iam kind of new to this FTA thing...i wanted to ask like what kind fo receiver is better the coolsat4000 pro or the pansat 2500....and what makes on better than the other..

i was at my sister house today and she was telling me about the FTA receivers....she has a pansat 2500..and she has 2 dishes...and she could see 110.119 one of the dishes is 6 feet and the other one is 4 feet...

The question like what kind of dish do i need like how manny feet..or can i make 110 and 119 on the same dish....and what size do i need...

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me out....

they told me that LK might be able to help...

so any who reeds this ...help out ..and they also told me that the FTA is only goin to be till sept is that true...after sept there will not be any channels avaliable in FTA...i know that they might hack the nagra2 and the P4 P5...

THanks...

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 592
go to one of the forums and read..lots of information there
http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 3
thanks james but i have read and everything...but can u like be more specfic...because alot of forums out there say diffrent things..thats why iam asking on this forum...can u tell the answer to my questions..

a freind of LK
Unregistered guest
[link removed] always help available and also can do live chat there

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 105
don't go to www.dssazzcommunity.com ...bunch of fcuking fa99ots who sell you email to spam company's....if you do sign up make sure you give them a email that you don't check too often. Bunch of fcuking fruit cakes...

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow is banned from there due to his ignorance and behavior (AS u CAN SEE,IT SUCKS)..as a baby,he must have been dropped on his head and then mole*sted by his slum parents..

U want to continue this childish battle of words,2 can play this too..unless of course U delete my posts, U pu$$y girlyman..

Anonymous

i wouldnt worry about the size of dish, 18" is fine, and the 30" dish is better. i got a superdish, 36", but they are expensive. all my buddies have 18". they do just fine. if you into recording movies off the dish onto dvd's on a dvd recorder, you could get a bigger dish, but no more than 30 or 33". anything more would be a waste of time and money.

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 7
ok thanks......what about the coolsat4000 and the pansat wich is better.......and how can i huck up my satellite to the internet....you know internet via satellite....is there a way to do it or what...

Boston
Unregistered guest
Ted...spend more time reading ,than asking basic DSS101 questions..go here [link removed] ...then READ for about 2 weeks,then ask!

BTW...I already answered your internet question...at least have the courtesy to read the reply to your questions before U ask again!

Boston
Unregistered guest
Ted..ALL the forums asy EXACTLY the same thing about 99% of the time...U just don't read and comprehend..

and don't bother them at dsscommunity...go to dssevolution...spoon feeding the lazy gets old quick!

Bronze Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 11
ok thanks man

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
don't sign up at either of them...bunch of fcuking scammers...it's all about the money...selling emails to spam company's....sign up at www.al7bar.ca they are the real deal...not in it to sell of emails...like these azzholes.

Boston
Unregistered guest
LOL...kneegrow U're an idiot!...U lie about dsscommunity being scammmers but then U recommend a site where even the owner ADMITS to scamming people!..Everyone,stay away from al7bar.CA and Kneegrow..he must be a scammer himself,or part of it at least..

here's a quote from the site owner al7bar himself ADMITTING he's a scammer ..

Originally Posted by al7bar
As you all know, I have never commented about any past "scams" which ppl claim I have made.The fact is that from the GP on .ca there where a total of 8 ppl that never received a refund.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
don't listen to Boston...he's a fcuking retard...he's to puzzy whipped to post under his real name "LK" He's embaressed to post under that name as nobody liked him....thought he was a child molesster who liked shaved beaver..ROTF...

Anonymous

THATS WHERE HE GOT BOOTED FROM TOO

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
shut the fcuk up pubety boy...go screw your male cousin you redneck...ROTF

Username: Abe61

Mc Allen, Tx USA

Post Number: 2
Any knows if I'll installed Auto Roll on PANSAT 2500 A the second leanguage ( spanish ) don't works and blocking the system.
Tell me before I'm install it.

RRRR
Unregistered guest
Hey guys I am new to all this are there any new codes? If so can someone Help me? for the FORTEC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us