LK_Boston -look for other sats

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 19
LK..I tried to find your post about looking for other sats when DN and BEV goes down. Cannot find your post. I understand the factory setting reset. How do I remove expressvu package. Would I need to use G-tools after the factory reset. Or would i just go to satellite set-up and pick my new sats and then move the dish and when I get a good quality signal..then do a scan.Any good sites to read about other sats..most are all about Charlie and Bev.. Hope the fishing has been good. DJ

Boston
Unregistered guest
heard the 105 sat for true free FTA is decent..would need to "test"...realign dish,no channel list or Gtools-just an auto scan,and yes pick new sat in setup...your 2nd statements here are correct..

BTW...I'm shooting my boat! with an RPG!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 104
"BTW...I'm shooting my boat! with an RPG!"

better than shooting on your belly fa9 boy...

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
kneegrow...did U see the movie Man on Fire?..if I had 2 minutes with U,you would be the cop LT beneath the underpass with the C4 up your A$$..

why don't U get a life ,and join the military..U wouldn't make it thru 2 days of boot, and if U did,some lucky basta*rd could then shoot you as a "friendly" fire..U'd be doing something great for your country,saving good air for your fellow troops, with your demise...LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 20
Thanks LK..sorry to hear your boat is giving you trouble...RPG ..wow ...I'm planning on getting another dish so I can start looking for other sats. Thanks for the heads -up...it's a good idea to have some back up. Hope you have a better week on the water...next weekend the Yanks and Red Sox start up again...DJ

Boston
Unregistered guest
all in 1 week with boat..$1500 in parts only for motor,but got it fixed (new pistons,seals,crankshaft,lower end,bearings,oil and water pumps, cables,control box,etc...then on way to dock,my trailer axles snaps (no rust,clean as a whistle) and wheel goes rolling down the road...fix that with nex axles...now get in water,enjoy the day (beer,fish,sun) for 4-5 hours and THEN my battery goes dead or now electrical problem,and got towed in..OH well,such is life....LOL

misssed ALL their spring games (all sold out)...but will be waiting to see Wells against Yanks...and A Rod's attitude after his comments about Sox and work ethics,and the Sox's approach to the Yanks..I WAS always an A Rod fan (who I have met many times),but no more,not since his cheap shot running to first in ALC series and then whining..have always been a Sox fan forever

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 123
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
blah blah blah...who fcuking cares, thought you where leaving this site you whiner..only a fa9 would say he's leaving then comes back under a different handle

Boston
Unregistered guest
kneegrow...remember I got your IP (and it was a fixed,not from dialup)...but I would rather just BEAT YOU DOWN...so shut the Fu*k up mouthage!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us