Help plz!

Anonymous

alrite i really need some help..ive been tryin to get my quantum 300 to work and its not happenin..i have the codes...the switch...ive tried the process of elimination and i cant come up with anything...can anyone plz help me out...idk what to do anymore..i get the local channels and nothing more...should i start blaming the receiver or are there more options...i think ive done the installation process correctly...on the ECHO 9 sat. i get both meters at a high percentage..i do both blind and satellite scans...i keep on getting the message scrambled or bad channel..i would appreciate the help. thanks much!

Mike thompson here too
Unregistered guest
If ya got a p4 pr p5 card well try www.dsshupros.net for all your programming needs...contact me for all are offers...webmaster@dsshupros.net my email addy
thanks..oh were resonable priced right now and OFF shore server too so no worries of DAVE

later

Anonymous

i wanna make a correction its the quantum 3000 not 300...idk if i confused anyone with that one but i forgot a 0..lol...plz plz any help i would really appreciate..thanks a bunch!

ok b
Unregistered guest
If ya got a p4 pr p5 card well try www.dsshupros.net for all your programming needs...contact me for all are offers...webmaster@dsshupros.net my email addy
thanks..oh were resonable priced right now and OFF shore server too so no worries of DAVE

later

ok b
Unregistered guest

later

Anonymous

.....anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us