Current keys 3-24 10:30PM EST

Boston
Unregistered guest
Current keys from stream log..3-24 as of 10:30 PM EST

Key 0=D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E

Key 1=11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

If U use the autoroll bins for Pansat and Fortec,then U wouldn't need to change the keys...thats what the autoroll does for you!

These are keys for dishnet and will work on any receiver,irregardless of make/model...How to input is the ONLY difference between various make/models...Bev/Bell has NOT changed keys since Nov 2003,so the channels and satellites there are not affected..

If U want the latest keys,files,autorolls bins/flashes,How To guides etc, for any receiver go to the link below..U will have to register (username and password of your choice)...this is a FREE public,non selling/spamming respectable safe friendly site..this site is always open and doesn't go down when there is heavy traffic and busy nights with key changes like tonight..

[link removed]

Anonymous

Thanks Boston, any autoroll for BB yet?

Boston
Unregistered guest
not sure..I know there are new BB files tonite at the link above..

Boston
Unregistered guest
Everything U need is right here in this topic and link..

BTW..BB files posted tonite have the new keys in the bin..and the latest Fortec and Pansat 2300 and 2500 autoroll bins and uploader..

Username: Morganlucas

TX

Post Number: 1
I don`t know what I did with my key for the Bell Bev, but I could not see them any more....

I know that if you have to change the key for the Dish, you do the following:

MENU
PARENTAL CONTROL
SECOND PIN 0000
NAGRAVISION OK
PROVIDER ID 0001
KEY NUMBER 00 OR 01
KEY DATA (THE CURRENT ACTIVE KEY)
OK FOR 2 SEC.
EXIT TO CHANNELS

But how do I set the Bev keys on my PANSAT 2500

Someone.. Help please

Boston
Unregistered guest
Bev/Bell has NOT changed keys since Nov 2003,so the channels and satellites there are not affected..

But here are the Bev and Dish keys,and thats NOT how to change the keys..with Dish keys U select dishnetwork...with Bev,U select bev/bell..

Current BEV Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

Current Dish Keys
KEY0 is active, changed Thu Mar 24 18:00:00 2005
KEY0: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
KEY1: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

THIS is how to CORRECTLY change keys..
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/128842.html

TX

Post Number: 2
Boston,

Thank you for the info. But I still can`t see BEV on my Pansat. I think a reset my equipment when a put the keys of the BEV, this is what I did by error:

PROVIDER ID 0000 (I THINK PUTING ALL ZEROS RESET MY SATELLITE OPTIONS)
KEY NUMBER 01 AND 00
KEY DATA (CURRENT BEV KEYS)
OK
EXIT

If I want to change de PROVIDER ID, there is no longer options, just DISHNET. If I press the right side volume of my remote control to change provider nothing happens...

If you could help me, I appreciate..

Anonymous

I have same problem. What is the Provider ID for Bell ExpressVu? Can someone go into Parent control and checkout Provider ID for Bell (like Dish has 00 01)Thanks.

Boston
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] ...register first there and ask...U will get your answers.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 607
KEY1 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41 Active

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 131
the only thing active is your wife...ROTF

Anonymous

this new keys are not working for me i keep geting only some channels can any body help im very new at this

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 132
sorry no-one can help you...you are useless...you should switch over to cable that way you can watch TV without whining...this FTA is way too complicated for your simple mind..

Anonymous

ty u for your help kneegrow now you could go back to what you were doing (sucking on your d)

TX

Post Number: 3
Hi,

I found the PROVIDER ID for the Bell Express Vu, the number is 0801. Thants the number in other to put the key for the BEV. You do the following in your Pansat 2500:

MENU
PARENTAL CONTRO
SECOND PIN: 0000
NAGRAVISION
PROVIDER ID: (DIAL YOU RIGHT VOL. KEY UNTIL THE NUMBER SHOW: FF FF, THE CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING NUMBER 0801)
KEY NUMBER: 00
KEY DATA: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
OK FOR 2 SECONDS
EXIT TO CHANNELS

Thats how you do it.... now you can enjoy Dishnet and BEV.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us