My P4 Loader and Scripts from www.p4-support.com

Unregistered guest
Howdy Folks,

I just received my loader and scripts and posted earlier last week that I would inform everyone once I have my DirecTV back up and running.

I am happy to report that everything went great, I was totally amazed and have many orders to come. I have no reason to lie, I swear on my childrens lives that these guys are legit.

I will post more info and pictures of my loader this week when I have my digital camera back.

thanks

t|m

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 87
for fcuks sake...another fcuking retard, your handle fits you well...TOOL. There is no fix for DTV yet azzmuncher, quite being cool and trying to scam people....go touch your cousin and stop scamming people you fcuking rim-lickker..ROTF

fackyoubiatch
Unregistered guest
LOL

I am going to order from them just for the hell of it and see where it takes me, you have to say though theres to many happy customers from www.p4-support.com . I guess I will learn the hard way if this is a scam but oh well.

peace

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 92
don't do it azzmuncher...save your money for a hooker or something...you'll be much happier...ROTF

Anonymous

Sup

I ordered from www.p4-support.com about 7 weeks ago and have went down 4-5 times. It's all good although it would be nice for the scripts to last longer, i guess thats the price you pay for free tv.

oliver

SCAM_WARNING
Unregistered guest
I ordered 2 3 weeks ago and they will not answer.
WARNING TO POTENTIAL BUYERS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us