SCAMMED BY Dss-Jmvip3mfiles

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 572
Yes i got took hes smooth and knows how to pull a fast one...he got me so i am warning all of you beware he has several sites ill post them later...................................jmill

U know me
Unregistered guest
Report him to www.satscams.com ...they have some very interesting ways to help you, and warn others also..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 573
I did hes got several sites
http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/
Click here: Free To Air,Fortec,Pansat
Click here: jmcompugrade,build your own computer,satellite,dish,free to air
He also now has a forum in which i was a mod but he booted me for speaking my peice.......so all buyers beware.............hes a crook

U know me
Unregistered guest
James...this doesn't sound good..U say you were a mod there,but he's a crook..that reflects poorly on you!...U knew he was a crook,but U still modded for him?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 574
i did not know he was a crook until this happened you know its one thing to forget to send somethin for a week or so but a month is ridiculious....i have warned others at the site but he deleted it

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 575
SATSCAMS has been informed..............people i had know ide he was this way he really snowed med and im sorry if i lead anyone to his site.........now i want to try to warn everyone i know i have gone to most of the forums and posted.......but i will continue to post other places also..........i am speaking of jaun martinez.............

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 89
I reported this website a scammer a long time ago...fcuking cocke-suckers...charging 10 bucks for a fcuking bin file that is free on the net...stay away from these azzholes...FFS

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 577
Knee Grow this is one time I agree with you....although I dont agree with your antics and your vocabulary I do agree with you here

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 580
Lets not forget this arshole............

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
Dss-Jmvip3mfiles .. is a thief he stole the money from 2 peeple off my neiborhood the motherfukcer son of a biitch

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 584
He got you to.what a crook....a liar and a thief of the night makes you want to kick some arss...........you know that piece of chit lives in new jersey......jersey city

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 47
Jmill,, What you talking about you was moderator there,, now you talking but-sh!T from them and they support you with all test recivers,, i dont understand ,, how you are guys some times , you guys think that you deserve evthing from others,, and is not like that..
Has to be another reason for this..

So sorry for you..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 585
you know what the fluk im talking about.you owe me for doing your chat line support for jan and feb and part of march you made an agreement to send me recievers instead of money.then you gave me a bogus tracking number..........you lied...and i trusted you...................not anymore

Anonymous

If you work I pay, if not I dont pay ,, sorry for you..

I could post here all the days that you work, and all payment that we make for you,, we will not be sending any Units for free sorry!!!!
10 units is 1000,

Also you stop working for us long time ago, from chat support ,, you was giving hand on the Forum,, that it,, and you and me cleard this ,, why i need to pay , Go and Mod to AL7bar and let see how much Forever or Curelio will pay you.. NOTHING , they only give units to Mod that deserve the unit.. that It..

We all ready send you almost 8 Units ,,

No more my frined.. Is DONE!!!

BASTERDS
Unregistered guest
HEY FU*CKING SCAMMERS GO SOMEPLACE ELSE TO CLEAN YOUR FILTHY LAWNDRY WE DONT NEED PATHETIC PUSSYFIGHTS IN THEZE TIMES OF TRUBLE FU*CK OFF AZZHOLES

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 586
jaun martinez.............period crook..........
ill post all other pertinent info later such as numbers and address

warning
Unregistered guest
juan martinis is a fukcing convicted child molestar stay away from that fukcing pervart

Elmer Rodgers
Unregistered guest
Dss-Jmvip3mfiles are low life scumbags that over-charge you for their second-hand fta's and then they wont honor the warranty and they tell you to go to hell when you ask for assistance

so stay away from those crooks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 587
Domain name: DSS-FREETOAIR.COM

Registrant Contact:
jmcompugrade llc
juan martinez (www.internetprivacyadvocate.o

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 588
View previous topic :: View next topic

mahool

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:14 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you give me status of my order............. Pro 4000

HOW TO GET MY RECEIVER FROM dss-jmvip3mfiles

DVB Spider Forum Index -> Positive Dealers
View previous topic :: View next topic
mahool

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:18 pm Post subject: HOW TO GET MY RECEIVER FROM dss-jmvip3mfiles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering how long it has taken some of you to get your reciever from dss-jmvip3mfiles.......they have had my payment for over a week now....I have tried many times to contact them NICELY to get a shipping status without any avail............can someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........mahool@

dvb_spider
Co-Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:38 pm Post subject:

hey amhol

i just replay you that i will get in touch ,, go to they web site and send them a e-mail,, as far i now server was unable to get e-mail... so they will get in touch ,, and stop sending emilas to all Mod,, they are only Mod no sales representative..

mahool

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:19 pm Post subject:

well what's funny is whenI sent them FAXES wanting to buy they were more then eager to call me, but when I sent them faxes regarding shipping status they didn't reply........as far as I know I am not the only that has had trouble with them.................you got a number I can call them up at?????

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

DVB Spider Forum Index -> Positive Dealers

See what i mean .this is just one case..........

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 605
.............lets not forget................

Anonymous

Jmill,, we see your post and we are joking here how, you post your topic,, you said that they are sacm but why did you work for them long time, almost 1 year and now you said that they scammer,,, Also I cold see that you are a "snitch" posting a person name,, And here dont post your name even your adrress,,

I think so, from you , evryone have to be worry,, you have a big mouth...

I dont understand, how come he was soo stupid to be with you , Moderator like that I dont wont It..
So Jmill you are a CROCK!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 608
jaun martinez stay the chit off my site go back to your site arshole.................and yes you better worry!!!!!!!!!!!11

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
you pretty good a threatning people fa9boy...I think you are all talk and no action....your site sucks by the way...would rather sign up at www.dssazzcommunitys.com...don't worry jaun you have nothing to worry about...james"azzmuncher"Millard is all talk and no action..ROTF

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 609
up your knee grow i emailed your chicken chit ars..........tell me where you live punk

Anonymous

The CANDY AZZ KNEE GROW lives in Chatham Ont.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
LOL...keep thinking that you azzmuncher..you're as bright as a burnt out light bulb...lol...retard...ROTF

Bangged kneegrow
Unregistered guest
KNEEGROW LIKES TO BE SHAGGED BY JAMES MILLERD WHat a dirty sIut

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 48
Dss_JMVip3mfiles has been Refund 269.00 Product Out of Stock!!!!
REFUND MADE TO ACCOUNT: XXXX 5657

MAHOOL

Transaction Confirmation

Transaction 797497795 has been successfully ACCEPTED by the system.

Below is a summary:

Transaction ID: 797497795
Payment Method: XXXX5657
Amount: (269.00)
Customer Name: mahool patel

We have been refund to the below customer,, proving that we are not a scammer....

For JMILL , nothing for him ,, he never paid also we dont give any credit ...

He was expectig get from us 10 Units with out paying,,

Sorry for him,,

Jmill You are using differents User name ,, we have been contact (Forum Ecoustics)

User Name using same IP Adrres.(152.163.101.14)

james millard

Bangged kneegrow

warning

BASTERDS

An I am sorry to tell you ,, this is not your Site this is a Free Forum, So is to big for you to say that you own this site...

Peace my Brother.:-(

Boston
Unregistered guest
Its pretty dirty for any site/site owner to publicize anyone's IP...it says EXACTLY what kind of character you and your site have!

It is however OK to make public a sites info,since all domains info is a matter of public record anyway!...anyone can do a whois about a domain..

jmvip...I stayed out of this battle,but your actions in this post and alliance with kneegrow has caused me great concern of your integrity and honesty..I would never do ANY business with you..U have demonstrated your TRUE colors to me..

Username: Sammybig

Post Number: 1
hey,, is you start the battel like you said today,, why you dont relax and sit back tied and see whant going on ,, you said that JMVIP put his IP addrees,, but what about him that he put his name and address and also his IP,,

hey muy friend you dont now whant you talking about so , stick your dirty mouth on your a*S

Username: Sammybig

Post Number: 2
Also I am not forgeting this ,, dss-jmvip3mfiles, I buy from the twice , Why beacuse in the bigining MR-JMILL use his chat room support to sell me a dish and LNB using JMvip site,, also He ask me to send him a money order ,, Jmill never send nothing,, i make contact with JMVIP ,, and they respond for the damage ,, from there I star buying directly from them,, and never have a problem,, so something happend there , ...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 612
sammy go back to your site scam city......

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 614
hey sammy one other thing i dont own support chat that is owned by jmvip the same you say is so good to you..........

Anonymous

Yo People!!!! If you are an honest merchant, you should have no fear about other exposing your business address or location or whatever!!! But if you are a scumba9, you better MOVE!!! They will be coming to you upclose and personal!

mandea
Unregistered guest
does anybody have the new keys for Pansast 2500 as of 03.28.'05?
Thank you!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 615
This is strange you say you paid refund but customer said you didnt............full of it arent you
jmvip
Bronze Member

USA , USA

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 10:17 am:

Dss_JMVip3mfiles has been Refund 269.00 Product Out of Stock!!!!
REFUND MADE TO ACCOUNT: XXXX 5657

MAHOOL

Transaction Confirmation

Transaction 797497795 has been successfully ACCEPTED by the system.

Below is a summary:

Transaction ID: 797497795
Payment Method: XXXX5657
Amount: (269.00) mahool
Customer Name:
jhon....jaun.........whatever ..I think just plain old out of excuses..it caught up with you.....I think if you continue to rip off people ill post your numbers and address.......

JMVIP BASTERD
Unregistered guest
PEEPS DONT LISTEN TO JMVIP
HES A LIEING PIECE OF DOG CRAAP
HE M0LESTED MEXICAN LITTLE BOYS
AND HE LIKES TO BE BUTTFUKCED BY NEGROES

I PUKE ON HIS FACE

Username: Mahool

Post Number: 1
alright what I don't like is my name being used in the middle of this........throughout all this in the begining I couldn't get a response from JMVIP.....he told me today he was out of town in Canada....he has been calling throughout this week only barely missing his calls, well today he called and I was able to speak with him......he explained.....now I think, and this is me personally not speaking for anyone elses experience, he was stand up about it......he offered to refund me my money and send me a reciever in replacement of the cool sat 4000 pro...
I declined and he insisted on sending me a receiver free of charge to test till all the backorders for the COOL SAT 4000 Pro came in.....I was ready to eat the $300 I had spent on the receiver, but he responded to my concerns that I had.....about it looking like a scam......all I can say is that a scammer doesn't refund you your money.......I will most likely end up ordering a reciever from JMVIP when they do come in......

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
"alright what I don't like is my name being used in the middle of this........throughout all this in the begining I couldn't get a response from JMVIP.....he told me today he was out of town in Canada....he has been calling throughout this week only barely missing his calls, well today he called and I was able to speak with him......he explained.....now I think, and this is me personally not speaking for anyone elses experience, he was stand up about it......he offered to refund me my money and send me a reciever in replacement of the cool sat 4000 pro...
I declined and he insisted on sending me a receiver free of charge to test till all the backorders for the COOL SAT 4000 Pro came in.....I was ready to eat the $300 I had spent on the receiver, but he responded to my concerns that I had.....about it looking like a scam......all I can say is that a scammer doesn't refund you your money.......I will most likely end up ordering a reciever from JMVIP when they do come in......"

Good for you fruitcake....hope your azz is ok when you don't recieve your reciever or money...fcuking retards...

Anonymous

Mahool, you must be an idiot!!!! you think you will be getting your money back + a free receiver if it's not for Jmil's bashing of jmvip??? Wake up Dude!!!

remember, screw me once, shame on you
screw me again, shame on me!

Post Number: 2
I said my peace.........to each his own

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 619
mahool.....im glad he decided to give you a refund.hope he keeps his word with you but remember who helped you get this settled.........

Post Number: 4
Give you props James, thanks a bunch, if it weren't for you and attention you brought onto them to move quickly and realize it don't pay to make people wait, I probably wouldn't have gotten my money......
appreciate it........

bad case of wilnots
Unregistered guest
bad case of wilnots any help guys

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 620
thanks for the props now you to be on the watch for his unscrupulious dealings......warn all the guys at the forum where i was banned to be on the look out.....................

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 623
scumbag crook...now you will be known for your dirty tactics and tricks...........

get rid of the sob
Unregistered guest
yes........now we all know what type of scumbag thief JMVIP is. Theres alot of testimonials of his filthy deeds. Hope somebody takes care of that maggot.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 624
these are some of his many identities
IP Information
IP address for this post
69.141.27.98 [ 24 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
jmvip [ 93 Posts ]

dvb_spider [ 24 Posts ]

jhanyariel [ 4 Posts ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
202.157.176.102 [ 10 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

69.141.33.185 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

69.141.33.128 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

the things this man has done to make a buck.....he must not be able to sleep at night.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
If you idiots where smart enough you would figure out where he is and take care of business...not hard to find out where someone lives...are you scared to take care of business? Stealing cash is just like screwing your old lady...you have to get revenge...do it you bunch of puzzy whips..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 626
these are some of his many identities
IP Information
IP address for this post
69.141.27.98 [ 24 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
jmvip [ 93 Posts ]

dvb_spider [ 24 Posts ]

jhanyariel [ 4 Posts ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
202.157.176.102 [ 10 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

69.141.33.185 [ 5 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

69.141.33.128 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

the things this man has done to make a buck.....he must not be able to sleep at night.........
well lets see how long this arswipe stays in business......................not for long....

Freddy vs. Jason
Unregistered guest
lets take care of the creep

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 632
hey who won the fight freddy or jason or was it.....jmvip

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 633
no response????????

BLOOD BATH
Unregistered guest
JMVIP CUT THERE DlCKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Who fcuking cares??? Both you guys are fcucking scammers...maybe you 2 can go on a fa9 date and work things out. Who the fcuk cares...get over it and move on....you learned your lesson the hard way...oh well...fcuking fruit-cake

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 634
knee grow roll over and play dead..

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
you'd like that wouldn't ya.....Fa9

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 635
cant you find something to do with your time you seem to be an inteligent person.......maybe you should try church.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
I am an intelligent person, I'm trying to spread my intelligence around but there seems to be too many retards here. They don't want to listen and pizz me off by asking stupid questions. And those fcuking scammers like yourself...their in for a big surprise...Church is boring..ROTF

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 636
well im not going to stoop to your level anymore i will pray for you and maybe one day when you grow up and become a real man you will reflect back and realize all the mistakes you have made in the past and ask for forgiveness............and as you say church may be boring????? how can that be when there is so much to learn and so much beibg taught.i suggest you rethink....................................

Please tell us JMill
Unregistered guest
james millard....you been here along time. Tell us whats happening.... why do Bosox posts and threads get deleted. And why dont they ban kneegrow. Whats this all about.

Anonymous

WHY because this is a DAVE SITE and KNEEGROW works for DAVE.

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 50
Hey,, Jmill I see the problem that you have in you life,, You need to get more educated by you self also you need help,,, from profecional mental care,its look like you dont got any values for your life, because like the way you post and speak about it sean that when you was a kid you got some problem,, sometime when people act like they have been ABUSE,hit when was a kid,school problems, but I will tell you ,,like a friend don't worry you could beat all does bad dreams and problems that you have before..

So i recomend you to see a professional health care medical, they can give you all you need and Help

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 639
thanks for the recomendation jmvip im sure ill listen to a scammer

Knick Gar
Unregistered guest
jmvip....what the fcuk you talking???? SPANLISH??? fcuking scammer go take some english classes or something instead of wasting your life here!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us