Need specs on a 27" Advent HDTV

Xbox Junkie
Unregistered guest
I have a 27" Advent HDTV, this was/is the cheapest HDTV out there I think. It is not widescreen, so I dont guess its true HD. But at the top of the TV it says HDTV 1080i. It wasnt planning on buying a TV when I bought this, so I didnt do the research on it like I should have with my Samsung DLP.

Im just wondering if anybody knows the spces of this TV or a site where I can get them from. Its not a bad TV for the price, $600 a year ago...less than $400 now.

Ben Wallace
Unregistered guest
is this the one?

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=11&sku_id= 0665000FS10038513&catid=11303&newdeptid=11

Anonymous

I bought this TV about 6 months ago and it's been broken twice so I would be careful. The first time I just got it home and out of the box. After futile set up attempts we had to take it back to the store have them check it (it was defective) and exchange it for a different version. Now 6 months later the sound won't work, it won't connect to cable or regular TV. The repair man had to send out for parts so there it sits.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us