COOLSAT 4000 PRO

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
i have a coolsat 4000 pro and when i look in my list of satellites it only has two both dish net sats but not bev how do i get more sat choices on that list
ty

LK
Unregistered guest
coolsat is ONLY a manufacturer...its an FTA receiver,it'll get almost any satellite TV signal from any satellite...it all depends where U live and what kind of roof dish and LNB's (and switchs too) on dish,and how they are pointed..for listings of satellites and channels on FTA go to www.lyngsat.com now browse around and do some reading there..suggest U also go to the FTA NEWBIES topic/thread on the DSS index page here at Ecoustics....

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
lets put it this way i had a black bird before i got the coolsat and it was setup and workin to have bev and both dish sats and i assumed i could just unhook the black bird and put the coolsat in its place.. but when i go to scan satalites i only have two options the 2 dish sats it shows only those no others.. So my real question is how do i setup the receiver internally so i can access more satalites....

Sorry im a newbb lol

ty

zeebeejay
Unregistered guest
I found a lot of info for the coolsat here.
COOLSAT

alma
Unregistered guest
[link removed]

[link removed]

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us