Firware featuring Auto Roll for Pansat 2500A

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
I would like to have a copy of this version of firmware. Has anyone ever heard of this ?

Anonymous

when you buy a pansat receiver, do you have to buy the software also?

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
No. But I bought mine 6 monthes ago. The firmware version with Auto-Roll is new and only available to members of the FTA-Software group (?)
LK, you probably know about this. Pls advice.

Username: Caly

Post Number: 2
hello what is exaclty auto roll mean ? for the pansat 2500A?

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
It means "no new key needed" (cuz new key will be loaded automatically).

Post Number: 3
i heard that the americans chaged the key 3 times tihis week so that means u should be ok with pansat 2500 a - right ?? ty blueyes for answering me if u want we can chat on msn or yahoo

Post Number: 5
anyone who wanna chat and talk about satelite and all that can add me on msn at calin_olariu2001@hotmail.com or yahoo messenger at calin_olariu2001@yahoo.com

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
Calin, Pansat 2500A with new version of firmware featuring autoroll should be OK. Pansat 2500A with older version of firmware still needs to have new key codes changed.
Sorry, I don't know much about this stuff to chat, but thank you for asking.

Post Number: 6
Blueeyes and how do i know wich pansat 2500A has the new firmware ? when i buy the recevier do you need to instal some software on it ? does it have the new firmware that you were talking about ? once again ty

Anonymous

READ Cuco96 post for new keys... Get mine working in seconds...Thanks cuco96 for sharing

Anonymous

version x-85bl_050315_245(N).bin is the auto roll that works. find it free at the following places: http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112

or http://www.eurosatpigs.com/forum/

and others. just search google

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
Thank you. I have downloaded the BIN file and will try...

Blueyes
Unregistered guest
Again, thank you whoever providing the links. It works for me and from now on, I don't have to wory about the new key codes. After flashing, I tested by changing the codes, my receiver downloaded the correct one by itself and everything went back to normal. GREAT !

LK
Unregistered guest
There is now 3 working autoroll bins (V245) for the pansat 2300 and 2500 and 2700..they have made it thru (worked)the past 2 key changes 3-15 and 3-17.....I have it linked in many places here in these forums..

Unregistered guest
How to roll bins (V245)

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Anonymous

ANYBODY GOT NEW KEY NUMBERS FOR DISH NET>ECHO 4 7SAT mar23.o5

Boston
Unregistered guest
copy/paste..click on the link above U..this is ridiculous!..its all FREE and right above U..

go away
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

Holy Man there in Bellevue Washington...many scammmers there too

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 78
ok fcukface...I thing we get the idea...there scammers...now quite spamming the site you fa99ot...go
penetrate your cousins leather doughnut....ROTF

asbadascanbe
Unregistered guest
how do yo uinstall the the auto roll is the same way that you update your reciver
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us