Www.dsshupros.net Have FIX

Luna Lives here
Unregistered guest
Lt..you DAVE mole just like this whole site..........PEEPS this A dave SITE

Ok Ok www.dsshupros.net have the p4-5 fix ..ok guys..My name is Mike Thompson i own the site..give me a call anytime at..(905)735-0264

thanks Mike Thompson
Unregistered guest
Ok luna sounds fair ........I think i'll give a go....................Thanks buddy!!!!!!!!

works nice thanks..!!!
Unregistered guest
all right you guys rock..........abif thanks watching tv ..now

applebee's here again
Unregistered guest
This sound interesting....maybe i'll try there dtv

burp
Unregistered guest
Is this for real.cause i really want.Maybe i'll try this outfit.

right here boys
Unregistered guest
OK Mike Thompson,from wellington,OntaRIO. i THANK YOU..tHSI IS A SUB FIX THAT WORKS FINE FOR NOW UNTIL SOMEBODY..hacks this dam card

slik mike
Unregistered guest
Contact me here 24hrs a day...thank you all..good doing business with you all..
slickmick2kk@hotmail.com

jacobson
Unregistered guest
You pay Big $$$..they get busted..all canadian sites selling activations are getting busted....U have nothing,except a $10,000 fine from DTV..yeah thats real smart....

Im up
Unregistered guest
U... jacobson...aka..Lk go back to dsscentral scammers and STAY there looser.

Mike thompson's here
Unregistered guest
Dont worry peeps my server is over seas and wont get caught...Mike thompson here find me in wellington,ontario...www.dsshupros.net...or email at slickmick2kk@hotmail.com

MOLEMAN
Unregistered guest
U R NOW BUSTED MORON

ok then
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

U peeps should avoid this site..I know they USED to be reptuable site but now there just SCAMMERS.

thanks dsshupros
Unregistered guest
I think it looks allright.I'll try.not to bad of price.thanks guys

archie was here
Unregistered guest
WOW.thanks bros very nice to see something!
www.dsshupros.net i'll have to try

steve thomspon
Unregistered guest
right on im loosing my beverly..so watch out dave...

steve thomspon
Unregistered guest
right on im loosing my beverly..so watch out dave...

explorer
Unregistered guest
hey steve are you mikes brother.rolmfao...whats this wwwdsshupros.net can they help me get free Tv

explorer
Unregistered guest
hey steve are you mikes brother.rolmfao...whats this www.dsshupros.net can they help me get free Tv

Anonymous

Mike,
do you have a fix for dish network channels which are switched to nagara2?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 75
what a bunch of fcuking retards...looks like one person talking to himself...get a fcuking life!!!!

f u kneegrow
Unregistered guest
U should reaaly get a life KneeGrow..ya Mole wanna bee..aka boston...akaa applebee aka punjavi duh...aka peckerhead..aka..the voice...aka..kenneth whatever...
f off

sabastion
Unregistered guest
No need for name calling..This subscription fix is working flawlessly.Ive had mine working for 3 months now and 3 more too come..watched the nfl.many movies.Mike Thompson talked on phone with me everythings cool..here give it a go. www.dsshupros.net

sabastion
Unregistered guest
No need for name calling..This subscription fix is working flawlessly.Ive had mine working for 3 months now and 3 more too come..watched the nfl.many movies.Mike Thompson talked on phone with me everythings cool..here give it a go. www.dsshupros.net

dontoyou
Unregistered guest
Tried calling Mike Thompson last two weeks, just answering machine,never calls back, tried email , did not respond. Anyone else having this problem? Has he been shut down too?

Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
maybe because he's a fcuking scammer....stupid people just don't learn...idiots..

Anonymous

hey everyone... I found out that "Knew Grow" is mad because his fat whale of a girlfriend left him becuase his dick was too small.... Hes such a looser... LOL His real name is Steve Gultan. He klives in the ghetto of Kentucky... REDNECK!

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
you're mad because I butt-fcuked your cousin and she liked it.....she even took it in the mouth...how do you like that toughguy...ROTF

Anonymous

Im not gonna go back n forth with you. you are home all alone with nothing to do.... I am logging off now and then banging my girl. You can stay home all alone and jerk off to talking smack to people. You looser. Get a life. Get a dog. Find a girlfriend. Get away from the computer.

We are all alone sometimes... be strong. Dont get mad

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
see ya rim_licker....sweet dreams azzhole..

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Hey all... I am new to the fortec dish.

Hey all I need help. I have a Fortec star and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer? please help

cali guy
Unregistered guest
Hey all I need help. I have a Fortec star and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer? please help

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
see ya rim_licker....sweet dreams azzhole..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us