Auto roller

Username: Beets410

Post Number: 1
where can i get the auto roller so i dont have to be putting the keys every day?Help will be much appreciated.

jonny bravo
Unregistered guest
al7bar.tk has an auto roll bin for the pansat but not for the fortecstar as of yet. Its sometimes hard to log into there site unfortunately.

Post Number: 2
Im a total newb to all this stuff.How would i go about to install that program into my box?

jonny bravo
Unregistered guest
you'll find everything you need at al7bar.tk if you can log in, the best time I've found is early mornings or when there hasn't been a key change. you'll need the apropriate rs.232 cable for your reciever it should say in your manual. Then go to al7bar.tk and find stb updater and gtools and the latest bin for your reciever youll need to do a little browsing but you should find everything you need.

Post Number: 4
ive been looking around and it seems that all i need is the 245 bin,auto-roll.Is this true?

jonny bravo
Unregistered guest
X-85BL_050315_245_api(N).bin for the pansat 2500a/2700. this has autoroll. theres also a blacklist updater that was just released supposed to work with both the pansat and the fortec.

Anonymous

any kind of autoroll for bb?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us