No International Channels WHY???

RKB
Unregistered guest
As everyone here is mentioning none of the Int. Channels seem to be working for example Zee Tv, Sony Tv, etc. However Geo and Pak TV also International are working, with that PPV where the India vs Pakistan match is going to come is also working. The latest thing i hear is something about "Nagra2 encryption"
My question is what is that?
How can we fix the problem?

If you can support/help with this situation i would advise you to list it in this thread.

Anonymous

Finally another Indian here. I've been complaining about Ch.610 (SunTV) being scrambled by Nagra2, and nobody even bothered. Here we go, now DN took all the Indian channels as you mentioned, RKB. To answer your question, the problem is "Nagra2" is not cracked yet. So let us all FTA receiver owners face the slow death with stride.

Username: Maulla

Post Number: 3
Has any one checked to see if the Indian channels on Satellite 121 are also encrypted with Nagra 2 encryption?

Anonymous

Since yesterday I have been getting Error 005 Your smart card currently does not have....

I am able to lookup the program guide but when a channel is selected the screen displays the title and nothing else and then this message pops up on the screen.

I have not done anything and have left the card and receiver assuming they will get the decrypt keys sooner or later. Any suggestion on this or what option do I have now?

RKB
Unregistered guest
After the new key that was given, i was excited to see if it works however the new key did not help the situation still stands as it was yeasterday. PPV/Geo/Pak but no Zee or Sony etc.

Username: Desimunda

Post Number: 1
guys, even the paki channels will be gone after march 23...atleast thats what the notice says whenever i tune to geo/ary/prime...

anyone know what's going to happen with the PPV sports? i'm hoping that i can atleast watch the whole india/pak test and ODI series to completion...

Username: Geekiq

Post Number: 4
My guess is they are gonna switch to N2 when the Oneday cricket match starts.

Anonymous

I recently, installed satellite dish just 4 days back. My installer didnt mention anything about indian channels moving to N2. He took the money and now i cannot even get him. I feel so ripped off.....I wish we can get them...

NagraTRUE
Unregistered guest
Anon, I'm glad you didn't ask him. He wouldn't know of the changes anyway. Remember, it is illegal for you to use FTA and watch those channels so enjoy it while it last. Let's really hope and pray some smart guy somewhere will be able to figure this Nagra2 out soon for us.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us