Samsung HLP5085W

Anonymous

Soon after I purchased the Samsung HLP5085W, it developed curvature of the side bars during display of 4:3 programming. The Samsung technician could not pinpoint the cause and the replacement set is now exhibiting the same distortion - is anyone else having this problem?

Albert Einstein
Unregistered guest
My guess is you are living too close to a black hole and it is distorting the light patterns of the electrons emanating from your DLP's light engine. You should either move several light years from your current physical location or secure the services of a world renowned physicist.

I heard Stephen Hawkings is looking for some part time work. If you don't have the funds to hire Dr. Hawkings then Alpha Centari is pretty nice this time of the year.

Another, though remote, possibility is that the earth's magnetic field has been concentrated near your neighborhood. A good sized industrial strength particle accelerator would be the cure for this scenario. I am sure Dr. Hawkings will be able to help in this case as well.

Good luck and I hope this helps,

Albert Einstein

PS: I'd offer to help you myself but I am working on a major project for Pixar. Don't you just love animation?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us