Frozen dishnet receiver

Username: Beeper78

Post Number: 1
by accident i switched off my dishnet receiver while it was downloading/updating the program guide.( while it said...do not touch receiver!) Now its just a blank screen. i have reset it, unplugged it, and removed the card...but still nothing.. not even a search for sat signal....
the receiver model is 3800 (with digi lock)
atmega 128 card

any help would be greatly appreciated...
(or is it fried for goood??)

LK
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] and post the same question in the Dish area there...U will get help..

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us