Wait for picture

Username: Jderek

Post Number: 4
tried the new keys for Pansat 2500a and it says wait for picture..what should i try next? Newbie DJ

rmb
Unregistered guest
Well - I thought it was just me...

I had entered the latest key - worked great!

while I has in parental later on - accidently hit the "set default key" in parental control... Dish no longer worked - I had the wait for picture nag...soooooooooooo I reflashed the Pansat 2300A and then loaded #203# bin...same problem with wait for picture..reflashed with pansat file from pansatusa...reloaded bin #234#...same problem...reset to factory defaults, reflashed with latest pansatusa file...loaded latest bin...reset keys on dish 00 and 01...still seeing "WAIT FOR PICTURE"...I don't get it???? checked al7bar.tk, dsscommunity, dssftp, dss-jmvip3mfiles, ...etc - can not find anything on how to fix this! I reflashed, re bin-ed, reset, restored and everything in between - just wont work - however through this all I still get BEV niag1 channels but not Dish as this still has the wait for picture / downloading keys nag... what to do what to do...

Username: Jderek

Post Number: 7
rmb.....this is from another post..the part at the end is most important..hold the ok button down till it flashes red and then turn it off and on..mine works now ...good luck DJ

other post:
Menu button
select parental controls
2nd PIN/enter 0000
Nagravision
Select dishnetwork (top right, use r/l arrows)

scroll down
select key 00
scroll down
enter 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
check it carefully.
Hit and hold OK until it flashes (red, bottom right of screen).
exit out and reboot with switch on back of box.

Anonymous

I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need and stop this site from crashing SATELLITE TV SUPPORT

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us